Bills likely to start Losman for second straight week

JetNation

That should help Jets defense out ALOT. All ya gotta be careful of is when he scrambles and tries to get it deep to that little WR (name escapes me).

I think the Jets win this thing like 24-6 type of game.

That would be Lee Evans, that little prick cost me my FF playoff game.

There is no excuse to lose to this Bills team with Losman as QB and their best pass rusher out also. Now go out there ansd get our confidence back and whip these guys on Sunday.

Agreed, if Jets lose this game they have no business being in the playoffs. Must win!

That should help Jets defense out ALOT. All ya gotta be careful of is when he scrambles and tries to get it deep to that little WR (name escapes me).

I think the Jets win this thing like 24-6 type of game.

To be honest, I think Losman is a lot better than Edwards.

I don't. Well Edwards was playing pretty poorly the last few weeks though. I think he lost some confidence somewhere along the way. Losman just doesn't make decent decisions IMO. Seems like the only time he produces is when he can scramble and Evans gets behind the secondary. Kinda reminds me of Bubby Brister. Edwards reminds of Neil O'donnell minus some confidence though too.... Tough call i guess...

Losman is 10-23 as a starter. Hes horrendous. Edwards has been slumpy lately, before his recent injury in the 49ers game, and since his concussion. It's only his second year. JP cam into the league in 2004. He's a joke.

This will be an easy win for the Jets.

J.P Losman just said on NFL Network, that "for what ever reason, the pressure is off. Its time for the guys to go out there and let their hair down and have fun".

He likes dick.

Was it Losman who said something gay about Brett Favre in his rookie year?

LOL!

Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman will never forget his first meeting with his boyhood idol, Brett Favre.

It came the summer before Losman's senior season at Tulane, when Losman got invited to Kiln, Miss., to play a round of golf with the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback.

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

Archived