Mandatory Staff Meeting

Maxman

You met with my staff last night. I'm a little tired so I'm gonna have to pass.

That is fine on both counts. The meeting is mandatory so you will probably be fired.

I'm just saying. But Sperm, Smurf, Tabor, BP and Faba will all have a say. I am certain they will all be there.

That is fine on both counts. The meeting is mandatory so you will probably be fired.

I'm just saying. But Sperm, Smurf, Tabor, BP and Faba will all have a say. I am certain they will all be there.

I've been to the Dublin House. Have they finally finished with all the construction?

You can't fire Thor, nobody else wants that bottom rung of the totem pole.

I've been to the Dublin House. Have they finally finished with all the construction?

Have you really been there?

I don't think the construction is finished but I am not 100% sure. Actually haven't been there in awhile so maybe it is done.

Have you really been there?

I don't think the construction is finished but I am not 100% sure. Actually haven't been there in awhile so maybe it is done.

Yep. I played in a poker tournament at the Secret Stash, and got there early. Had a couple beers there, and had a nice stogie at Ashes.

I was going to say something, but I didn't play short-season A baseball, so my opinions are not valid.

I DID drink beer with John Elway the summer he played A baseball. Does that count for anything?

You know who else played Class A ball? Randy Savage and Fidel Castro. Obviously it's a good building block for life.

Thor, the meeting centers around reinstating me as a Mod and removing you for conduct unbecoming a heterosexual male. You might want to appear if you want your severance.......just sayin

Is this the official vote thread? :lol:

Are we voting?

My vote is for GOB.

:rl:

Thor, the meeting centers around reinstating me as a Mod and removing you for conduct unbecoming a heterosexual male. You might want to appear if you want your severance.......just sayin

Are you showing up in your 6 cylinder Mustang?

When: Saturday 12/13/08

Time: 7pm

Moderator Attendance: Required

The meeting is open to the public. Join us and talk about the future of JetNation.

:)

:( I'm still going to be in Georgia.

Red Bank is my favorite place in NJ though.

Archived