anyone here like comics???

Blackout

hmmmm

i smell bs

for serious though. i was a bigger basketball fan than i was a football fan when i was little. loved jordan and the bulls and the "dream team". when i was in 5th grade (i think) the NBA went on strike and MJ was retired and i never followed basketball religiously again.

i always watched football and loved my jets and i remember back in the kotite days my favorite players were boomer esiason and adrian murrel. met boomer when i was a kid and got his autograph, made my day. when chrebet was a rookie i got his jersey because i knew he'd be something special (to this day i still have that jersey, the original 1990's style champion brand jersey). i remember that season when we won that 1 game vs. the cardinals. i cried tears of joy because we won a friggin' game. oh, to be young.

for serious though. i was a bigger basketball fan than i was a football fan when i was little. loved jordan and the bulls and the "dream team". when i was in 5th grade (i think) the NBA went on strike and MJ was retired and i never followed basketball religiously again.

i always watched football and loved my jets and i remember back in the kotite days my favorite players were boomer esiason and adrian murrel. met boomer when i was a kid and got his autograph, made my day. when chrebet was a rookie i got his jersey because i knew he'd be something special (to this day i still have that jersey, the original 1990's style champion brand jersey). i remember that season when we won that 1 game vs. the cardinals. i cried tears of joy because we won a friggin' game. oh, to be young.

ok coolo..just seems odd for a 5th grader to quit BBall due to 1 player,,sounds more like idol worship tahn a true fan of game,,but all cool,,

ok coolo..just seems odd for a 5th grader to quit BBall due to 1 player,,sounds more like idol worship tahn a true fan of game,,but all cool,,

well of course it was. i loved basketball because of jordan. like i said, oh to be young. always was dedicated to the jets as a team though.

well of course it was. i loved basketball because of jordan. like i said, oh to be young. always was dedicated to the jets as a team though.

JB- There was a time when the Trailblazers were more better known as the "Jailblazers." It was probably the time when you see the NBA becoming more "thuggish", players getting in brawls, getting caught smoking pot, sex offenders, dog fighters... all on one team. If you're interested here's a good blog entry on it. You can always google "jailblazers".

http://blazersog.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/where-are-the-jailblazers/

Now the team is full of really kind of vanilla personality dudes. They dont' really do anything bad.

JB- There was a time when the Trailblazers were more better known as the "Jailblazers." It was probably the time when you see the NBA becoming more "thuggish", players getting in brawls, getting caught smoking pot, sex offenders, dog fighters... all on one team. If you're interested here's a good blog entry on it. You can always google "jailblazers".

http://blazersog.wordpress.com/2008/03/13/where-are-the-jailblazers/

Now the team is full of really kind of vanilla personality dudes. They dont' really do anything bad.

ahhh, thanks. :)

Archived