My dream for the end of the season:

Jared

Had this discussion with a Jets fan at my school. Here is how I hope the season turns out:

Pats win out, 11-5.

Jets and Fish both win two in a row... and then tie week 17, finishing at 10-5-1 each.

Let's make it happen people!

Take it from somebody who's been there.

Drugs........Not good

"Jared" is a Patriot fan.

Hey, I wouldn't mind going 10-5-1 as long as the Ravens go 1-2 in their final three games. :)

I wouldn't mind the Jets going 11-5, the Dolphins going 10-6, the Ravens lose out, and the Patriots lose out, and miss the playoffs because two teams that won a combined 5 games last year were in front of them... now that would be funny...

I don't ever want to tie a game. That is just lame.

Speaking of lame, who says, "lets make it happen people" on a different team's board?

There are ties in football? What about the Superbowl and playoffs?

Had this discussion with a Jets fan at my school. Here is how I hope the season turns out:

Pats win out, 11-5.

Jets and Fish both win two in a row... and then tie week 17, finishing at 10-5-1 each.

Go eff yourself, troll.

Go eff yourself, troll.

*hug*

I just figured given all the negativity on this forum, I thought of the most heart crushing way for the Patriots to make the playoffs, and share it. Seems like I could change the way I phrased it slightly, and it would've fit right in.

If the Jets off to an early lead, I dont see how Buffalo can catch up.

With Losman playing especially. The Jets really need this win to stay atop of the AFCE.

The Bills are the Jets what the Phins are to us. They just give them problems.

*hug*

I just figured given all the negativity on this forum, I thought of the most heart crushing way for the Patriots to make the playoffs, and share it. Seems like I could change the way I phrased it slightly, and it would've fit right in.

Thai jet, 124 and Irish Jet in 5,4,3,2,1...

Pats win out, 11-5.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man.

I was talking with some of my kindergarten friends, and we all thought that Mangini should sneak into the Patriots hotel in Oakland this week (he could dress like a bellhop)... Then, he could turn off all of their alarm clocks... then, those sleepy patriots, they would sleep right through the game... and Oakland would win and the Patriots would lose....

And then, Mangini could kidnap their bus driver, and drive them to Mexico instead of Arizona. And they'd think they were playing football... but it's actually Soccer!

hahahahaahahhaahahhahaah... wouldn't that be great?

There is no way the Jets are going to lose to Miami in the Meadowlands...unless they have absolutely nothing to play for and that is near impossible too. I truly beleive the Pats will lose to 'Zona and end up 10-6. The division will come down to the last game of the season between the Phins and the Jets.

There is no way the Jets are going to lose to Miami in the Meadowlands...unless they have absolutely nothing to play for and that is near impossible too. I truly beleive the Pats will lose to 'Zona and end up 10-6. The division will come down to the last game of the season between the Phins and the Jets.

Agreed, I just hope we can snag a wilcard when we lose to the Jets week 17.

Archived