Help!!! Need advice!! No parking pass!!

What do I do???? I just bought tix to buff vs jets...but have no parking pass? Can I drive to the stadium and park somewhere and still make the game without parking passes ? Does anyone know how much the the shuttle costs and / or how long the wait is to get into the game without a parking pass ? ? Please email me at Nicholasbo@mac.com. Thanks!!!

I'm in the same boat for the Miami game. I have 2 tix for it and can't wait to go. But it has been 3 years since my last game (the infamous Drunken Joe kissing Suzy game!). What is my best bet here? I will be coming from Easton, PA or Morristown, NJ.

Also, if anyone has 1 more spare, that would be just splendid. :D

Perfect. What shall I bring?

Does anyone still stop by 16H or is that taboo?

No that isn't taboo at all. I am sure there are plenty of good people over there. The whole taking sides thing is something that we never cared for. We have typed it 1,000 times but we are all Jets fans, that is all that matters.

Feel free to stop by lot 5 though. I will be there, BP, Tabor, 124 and Tyson and company are right next to us in 5H. Joe Baby's group is close by as well.

Bring? Maybe some fanta, lol. Beer for yourself? Don't worry about much though, we have it covered. Definitely stop by.

No that isn't taboo at all. I am sure there are plenty of good people over there. The whole taking sides thing is something that we never cared for. We have typed it 1,000 times but we are all Jets fans, that is all that matters.

Feel free to stop by lot 5 though. I will be there, BP, Tabor, 124 and Tyson and company are right next to us in 5H. Joe Baby's group is close by as well.

Bring? Maybe some fanta, lol. Beer for yourself? Don't worry about much though, we have it covered. Definitely stop by.

Will do. I'm really pumped to go to the game. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I didn't know you guys were there. I will definitely stop by. I always get messed up trying to park in the 5 lot though. Somehow I am never able to get there.

Just wanted to thank you all for the advice regarding the satellite lots (AKA - parking without a parking pass). it's really not that bad. First you are redirected to the satellite lots from the regular parking traffic. You then pay 25$ to park, hop on a school bus, drive like half a mle on the school bus, get dropped off, walk across one of the reserved lots, hop on another bus (kinda like an airport bus), which then takes you the rest of the way to the stadium...then you walk another half mile to get inside the stadium. It's really great if you like cluster fuc$s, paying 25$ for parking, and having no place to really set up your tailgate other than the satellite lot. Naw, seriously, it could have been worse. Just seemed ridiculous that we had to take TWO different buses. But oh well. It's all worth it for the new stadium (yeah right). GO JETS!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived