Christmas Shopping: What did you buy for your loved ones?

Finally got the time and money to go Christmas shopping...

Dad: http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1030895&cp=2928611.2928803&PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE=9&pageDisplay=actfam&page_bucket=0&int_prevBucket=-1&totalProductsCount=21&pageType=family&view=all&showSizeSearch=false&int_nextBucket=0&PAGES_PER_BUCKET=10&pageCount=3&hasPagination=false&num_buckets=1&pageNum=1&parentPage=family

awesome deal at NFL shop...

Mom: Pretty white gold necklace with diamonds..local jewelery store had a grand opening / holiday sale so it was only $99.

Bro: Wii game.

Boyfriend: http://www.nashvilleknifeshop.com/mehdshset.html

He mentioned to me that he wanted one of those old-school double edge razors...so I found this awesome gift set.

All in all, about $300 bucks spent. Not too shabby.

The little woman's getting a brand new, 20 " rifeled slug barrel , pump shot gun for Christmas. WITH a 2X scope I might add. Funny thing is that she doesn't hunt at all so I suppose I'll be forced to use it next fall for deer hunting. ;)

Dad: http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1030895&cp=2928611.2928803&PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE=9&pageDisplay=actfam&page_bucket=0&int_prevBucket=-1&totalProductsCount=21&pageType=family&view=all&showSizeSearch=false&int_nextBucket=0&PAGES_PER_BUCKET=10&pageCount=3&hasPagination=false&num_buckets=1&pageNum=1&parentPage=family

Mom: Pretty white gold necklace with diamonds..local jewelery store had a grand opening / holiday sale so it was only $99.

He mentioned to me that he wanted one of those old-school double edge razors...so I found this awesome gift set.

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't list Sooth on your Christmas list. :biggrin:

The little woman's getting a brand new, 20 " rifeled slug barrel , pump shot gun for Christmas. WITH a 2X scope I might add. Funny thing is that she doesn't hunt at all so I suppose I'll be forced to use it next fall for deer hunting. ;)

.smart man...HAHHAA

the wife and i dont exchange gifts anymore..we worry about the kiddies only..

a bucket -- to go with the mop I got for her birthday

actually a couple of cds -- one of those snuggel blankets thingies - 100 dollar gift card so she can buy clothes - and yet to be determined jewlery poss some white gold earrings - will finish up by next Friday

JB, just curious. Have you ever met anyone from JN or JI?

Guns kill people and are bad. :cool:

Wife - Havent finished up yet, will do this Friday or Saturday, but so far a New bible(hers is falling apart) and a Movie he likes.

Kids -

Boy - Bunch of Star Wars toys he wanted and a few Lego sets. Also clothes and sh!+ like that

Girl - Clothes, big stuffed animal, ear rings, ring, CD's, etc, etc, etc.

Since I don't make much money and nobody seemed to want anything, the shopping was little.

Dad: Book by James Patterson, his favorite author.

Step Mom: Two sweatshirts (cheap ones that she found on sale), a big

Yankee Candle and Yankee Candle car freshners.

Brother: $20 Best Buy Gift Card

Sister: Some kind of popular, expensive make up.

Since I don't make much money and nobody seemed to want anything, the shopping was little.

Dad: Book by James Patterson, his favorite author.

Step Mom: Two sweatshirts (cheap ones that she found on sale), a big

Yankee Candle and Yankee Candle car freshners.

Brother: $20 Best Buy Gift Card

Sister: Some kind of popular, expensive make up.

your a rich kid...

kick it up a notch

your a rich kid...

kick it up a notch

No, no. Dad is rich and gives money to me when I need it. Nobody wants anything, so I spend little. We have always kept the gifts between $15-25 with me and my brother & sister anyway. If anyone should be buying a big gift, its the brother who just graduated college four months ago and landed a $50,000 a year job with a $10,000 xmas bonus! :)

Girlfriend- 3 guess watches, diamond necklace and another one i dont want her to know about because she will looks on here

Sister- guess watch and maybe a gas gift card because she is always asking me for gas money

Mom and guess watch and CDs

Dad- golf stuff like some Pro-V1's and maybe a New bag

Girlfriend- 3 guess watches, diamond necklace and another one i dont want her to know about because she will looks on here

Sister- guess watch and maybe a gas gift card because she is always asking me for gas money

whats her username??

i can suggest a few;)

Looks like somebody found some Guess watches that "fell off a truck." :)