The Jets are a bad boyfriend again.

Jets Babe

I've only felt strongly about the Jets 2 times: in 1998, and this year.

This Jets team is arguably the most talented Jets team that I've seen in a while. We have a hall of famer quarterback, we have a dynamic duo of running backs, we have talented wide receivers, we have a great o-line, a dominant defense (when they want to be dominant), and most importantly: a future hall of famer in Dustin Keller (Yes, I just put him in Canton. Go ahead and criticize.).

While my fandom/relationship with the Jets has been a lot shorter than many of you guys on here, I have experienced a ton of turmoil with the Jets. It all started with the Kotite years with me, which were God-awful.

But, after the Titans game, I have never felt so happy with the Jets before in my entire life. I was actually thinking marraige (Superbowl). And why couldn't I think that? I had every reason to. We just beat the Patriots on the road in front of a national audience and the undefeated Titans on the road, back to back. After that Titans victory, the Jets bought me a gorgeous engagement ring and I was just waiting for him to pop the question. Any minute now.

AAAAArqNtwgAAAAAADoFSA.jpg

But he hasn't popped the question. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. And I'm freaking out. Why the sudden cold feet, Jets? Why are you choking? Why did you drop the last two wins that could have been relatively easy? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

You're still in first place. You still control your destiny. So please, be a good boyfriend to me. Just win. Please?

For more on the "bad boyfriend" threads...go here...

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65748

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66438

the jets are a bad GF !

chicks dig the flawed guy that has potential but needs to be fixed !! :D

guys, however, don't appreciate the tease ;)

you're right, which is why i didn't start a thread after denver. i thought it was just a bad game and we just needed to fix a few things. we sucked again though, so now i'm panicking.

I've only felt strongly about the Jets 2 times: in 1998, and this year.

This Jets team is arguably the most talented Jets team that I've seen in a while. We have a hall of famer quarterback, we have a dynamic duo of running backs, we have talented wide receivers, we have a great o-line, a dominant defense (when they want to be dominant), and most importantly: a future hall of famer in Dustin Keller (Yes, I just put him in Canton. Go ahead and criticize.).

While my fandom/relationship with the Jets has been a lot shorter than many of you guys on here, I have experienced a ton of turmoil with the Jets. It all started with the Kotite years with me, which were God-awful.

But, after the Titans game, I have never felt so happy with the Jets before in my entire life. I was actually thinking marraige (Superbowl). And why couldn't I think that? I had every reason to. We just beat the Patriots on the road in front of a national audience and the undefeated Titans on the road, back to back. After that Titans victory, the Jets bought me a gorgeous engagement ring and I was just waiting for him to pop the question. Any minute now.

AAAAArqNtwgAAAAAADoFSA.jpg

But he hasn't popped the question. IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. And I'm freaking out. Why the sudden cold feet, Jets? Why are you choking? Why did you drop the last two wins that could have been relatively easy? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

You're still in first place. You still control your destiny. So please, be a good boyfriend to me. Just win. Please?

For more on the "bad boyfriend" threads...go here...

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65748

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66438

Tiffany & Co. is overrated... jus sayin

:biggrin: she hates silver actually more of a gold kinda girl so im in good shape for the future.. ill mostly be going to Jared hahahaha

Sometimes I think you live under a rock. Ever hear of white gold or Platinum? That Tiffany's ring Jetsbabe posted retails for about 30K.

Sometimes I think you live under a rock. Ever hear of white gold or Platinum? That Tiffany's ring Jetsbabe posted retails for about 30K.

Also, the "silver" portion of that ring is not what will add the value or cost. They're those "clear" thingies that are set in the ring, which ALL women like. :)

I'm gonna tell you Jets fan this again. It doesn't matter HOW you win so long as you just find ways to win. If your team does that the next 2 weeks they have pretty much the same shot as all other playoff contenders. That's what makes today's NFL GREAT IMO.

Watching that game yesterday it seemed like the home crowd was amped too. Kudos for that!

....unlike those silly distractions you love - cartoons. :rolleyes:

And comics and sci-fi and sports and martial arts all silly distractions that if I overspent on them like a women with her husbands new credit card wouldn't cost me 30k in 20 years. They would also provide me with more entertainment that as a useless status symbol hanging out on my ring finger.

And comics and sci-fi and sports and martial arts all silly distractions that if I overspent on them like a women with her husbands new credit card wouldn't cost me 30k in 20 years. They would also provide me with more entertainment that as a useless status symbol hanging out on my ring finger.

that is your flawed opinion, sir. ;)

Would love to know where you got your low opinion of woman.

"like a woman with her husbands new credit card." or "staus symbol on a ring finger" or worse yet, someone saying "they will come down and bang you."

Holy shazam, Batman! When did it become 1958 with a sharp edge?

that is your flawed opinion, sir. ;)

Would love to know where you got your low opinion of woman.

"like a woman with her husbands new credit card." or "staus symbol on a ring finger" or worse yet, someone saying "they will come down and bang you."

Holy shazam, Batman! When did it become 1958 with a sharp edge?

Where is that last quote from? Was it something I said?

LOL! You will go far in the ways of love, Arsis.

lol.

of course Garb i know alllllll about tiffanys... the only way my girl wants platinum is if is the setting that a diamond would go in and the band is 14k or higher gold... i just didnt put platinum down because iwasnt sure how to spell it to tell you the truth :bag:

of course Garb i know alllllll about tiffanys... the only way my girl wants platinum is if is the setting that a diamond would go in and the band is 14k or higher gold... i just didnt put platinum down because iwasnt sure how to spell it to tell you the truth :bag:

your girl is worth it... $30k is nothing for a lifetime friend

and her yaboos are still growing!!!!

Archived