We didn't win today...

PS17

Noone cares about the semantics of it all, as long as we get the W we're good.:)

The Bills put up 6 points in their last two games and managed more than 20 this afternoon. If not for a flag on a return for a TD, the Jets would have lost.

If the Jets make the playoffs they will be one and done.

The Bills put up 6 points in their last two games and managed more than 20 this afternoon. If not for a flag on a return for a TD, the Jets would have lost.

Worry about your own team. I dont understand how the Patriots are currently playing a game, yet here you are on a JETS website throwing dirt on us.

No sh1t d1ck tracy..we all saw the game

we suck..happy now

I'm so torn. I think Mangini will get the boot if we don't make the playoffs, but will make us a better team in the long run. However, once in the playoffs weird stuff happens. We could make it and then have a 3 or 4 game run to the superbowl. But I do agree, if we make the playoffs it will probably be one and done.

the bills lost. Whoever the moron is who decided to call a pass on 2nd and 5 with Lynch being unstoppable should get fired immediately.

Whatever tho a W is a W. :D

Seattle can feel free to lose next week and Miami can feel free to lose the week after that.

And how did he get the TD? By a hold. Carroll was in the perfect spot to make a tackle but was HELD. Duh..no hold = no td

I'm so torn. I think Mangini will get the boot if we don't make the playoffs, but will make us a better team in the long run. However, once in the playoffs weird stuff happens. We could make it and then have a 3 or 4 game run to the superbowl. But I do agree, if we make the playoffs it will probably be one and done.

If a miracle happens and the Pats make the playoffs they will be one and done.

Jets/Pats/Dolphins: Whatever team wins the AFCE is not going to the AFC Championship Game, let alone the Super Bowl.

The dolphins had 13 points off freaky plays. The interception that hit off of Coles foot, the bull**** fake punt and the field goal that took a really freindly bounce. This game wasn't as close as it looked.

what f'n game were u watching!!!!!!!

Lynch 130 yds skippy

How do you know? With a little confidence we can get some of our swagger back. We peaked vs NE and Tenn, and if we get back to that mindset I think we can do some damage.

Worry about your own team. I dont understand how the Patriots are currently playing a game, yet here you are on a JETS website throwing dirt on us.

Really - what a loser. He should be watching his team and he's here talking smack. He should worry about his own cheating team making the playoffs. Even if they do, they could just as easily be one and done.

WTF ? I would have thought you'd be watching your NE game instead of trolling over here. Posts like this just make you look stupid.

Really - what a loser. He should be watching his team and he's here talking smack. He should worry about his own cheating team making the playoffs. Even if they do, they could just as easily be one and done.

That's because he is a closet Jets fan. no real Patriots fan would be busy reading Jets posts during a game.

If a miracle happens and the Pats make the playoffs they will be one and done.

Jets/Pats/Dolphins: Whatever team wins the AFCE is not going to the AFC Championship Game, let alone the Super Bowl.

After the way the Giants went into the playoffs last year then kicked your arse in the Super Bowl how can you say this ?

Bills.....

Total Net Yards 306

Penalties-Yards 4-33

Time of Possession 35:29

Total Turnovers 4

Jets....

Total Net Yards 372

Penalties-Yards 3-25

Time of Possession 24:31

Total Turnovers 2

As I stated earlier the Jets should have lost today. The offense played like crap and JP Losman sucked.

Bills.....

Total Net Yards 306

Penalties-Yards 4-33

Total Turnovers 4

Jets....

Total Net Yards 372

Penalties-Yards 3-25

Total Turnovers 2

As I stated earlier the Jets should have lost today. The offense played like crap and JP Losman sucked.

Give it a f**king rest will you ? We watched the game douchey. Ever since NE got back into it you've been trolling like mad. Go watch your Cheaters game already. WTF ?

Bills.....

Total Net Yards 306

Penalties-Yards 4-33

Total Turnovers 4

Jets....

Total Net Yards 372

Penalties-Yards 3-25

Total Turnovers 2

That has already been established, the fact remains the JETS did not LOSE today. So really wtf is your point? There is no SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA IN FOOTBALL it's either win or lose. THE JETS WON TODAY, so GFY.

Give it a f**king rest will you ? We watched the game douchey. Ever since NE got back into it you've been trolling like mad. Go watch your Cheaters game already. WTF ?

Are you calling me a bandwagon fan?

I stated the truth about the Jets and you get all ticked off.

the bills lost. Whoever the moron is who decided to call a pass on 2nd and 5 with Lynch being unstoppable should get fired immediately.

Whatever tho a W is a W. :D

Turk Schonert (offensive coordinator) and Dick Jauron should have been left in New Jersey. That was one of the worst approved play calls, at the worst time, I've ever seen in the NFL. We had the game in our hands. Unbelievable.

Actually, no, it's not the way things have gone this season.

Turk Schonert (offensive coordinator) and Dick Jauron should have been left in New Jersey. That was one of the worst approved play calls, at the worst time, I've ever seen in the NFL. We had the game in our hands. Unbelievable.

Actually, no, it's not the way things have gone this season.

they just announced a 3 year ext on the espn tickah

Jauron ought to be shot at dawn for that call

I did not see 1 jet tackle lynch all day

Archived