Justin Miller and Chad Pennington

JonEJet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the idiot front office shouldve traded Chad to Miami instead of cutting him. What retards we have running our team. We couldve gotten something in return for him, maybe a draft pick, maybe a playmaker. Instead we throw him asunder and look at him now. He;s making throws I didnt think he was capable of doing.

I still think the idiot front office shouldve traded Chad to Miami instead of cutting him. What retards we have running our team. We couldve gotten something in return for him, maybe a draft pick, maybe a playmaker.

The FO is not the problem. It is this ****ty CS. They can't use the talent they're given. Look, when the worst thing you can say is that we should have gotten more for the talent we CUT because we upgraded and have better players at those positions, you KNOW it's the CS.

All and all, I dont think you can be upset with the job Mikey T. has done. He has talent on this roster.

I dont know who's decision it was to let Justin Miller go, but I was all about keeping him on kick offs, Leon on punts, and gettng Leon more involved in the offense...which was the most dissapointing aspect of the game today.

1 touch. That is just down right stupid.

I still think the idiot front office shouldve traded Chad to Miami instead of cutting him. What retards we have running our team. We couldve gotten something in return for him, maybe a draft pick, maybe a playmaker. Instead we throw him asunder and look at him now. He;s making throws I didnt think he was capable of doing.

Not a chance we were getting anything for Chad. We had to have him off the cap by 4pm the day after we traded for Favre. Why the hell would a division rival do us a favor like giving us something for someone everyone knew we'd be cutting free anyway.

Not a chance we were getting anything for Chad. We had to have him off the cap by 4pm the day after we traded for Favre. Why the hell would a division rival do us a favor like giving us something for someone everyone knew we'd be cutting free anyway.

we could have traded him to Minn...hello

So why even cut him outright knowing the QB challenged Dolphins were gonna scoop him up? Trade him to someplace that has no bearing on us. The Vikings, Chiefs and Lions needed a QB badly.

Again, the FO/CS were idiots where this was concerned.

So why even cut him outright knowing the QB challenged Dolphins were gonna scoop him up? Trade him to someplace that has no bearing on us. The Vikings, Chiefs and Lions needed a QB badly.

Again, the FO/CS were idiots where this was concerned.

Because there was no possible way with his contract we could have kept him...or would you have rather us cut someone like Ellis or TJ to make up for the cap we needed to get off the books?? The bottom line is, we had to get money off the books and chad was the one who had to go. If we had maybe two weeks or so, than I can understand your argument, but when they had 12 hours there's really nothing you can do about it.

Because there was no possible way with his contract we could have kept him...or would you have rather us cut someone like Ellis or TJ to make up for the cap we needed to get off the books?? The bottom line is, we had to get money off the books and chad was the one who had to go. If we had maybe two weeks or so, than I can understand your argument, but when they had 12 hours there's really nothing you can do about it.

and Justin miller skippy..explain that to us

Why would they have given us anything when they knew we had to cut him in 12 hours. If the Vikings wanted Pennington, they would have offered him a contract.

And Chads agent rang every phone in the Vikes front office trying to find any interest. There wasn't any. Zero. Too bad we couldn't get anything for him but our gift was getting rid of him.

Miami has 5 wins when they've scored 17 points or less. He's having a decent season, but let's not make it out as though Pennington is re-writing the record books.

Miller is not missed on this team. He did nothing on defense, was set to be a free agent after the season ended anyway, and the one thing this team is not lacking is a KO returner.

The staff's boneheadedness notwithstanding, some people will complain about anything.

Miami has 5 wins when they've scored 17 points or less. He's having a decent season, but let's not make it out as though Pennington is re-writing the record books.

Miller is not missed on this team. He did nothing on defense, was set to be a free agent after the season ended anyway, and the one thing this team is not lacking is a KO returner.

The staff's boneheadedness notwithstanding, some people will complain about anything.

how bout saving Leon for Offense and using Justin as KO returner and

putting Nuge on IR

Honestly who knows what JM is like on D? Eric Smith? can he be any worse?

putting Nuge on IR

4 weeks ago I thought Jenkins was the best player on the team. Now? Leon and it isn't even close.

putting Nuge on IR

Leon's playing time on offense has little, if anything, to do with returning kicks. Mangini just doesn't play him. I don't know if it's purely because of his pass-blocking or what. But it's ridiculous. And returning a bunch of kicks has nothing to do with it. WR's run full-speed several plays in a row for 20-40 yards. They don't stop playing. Something tells me Leon is in pretty decent shape.

And as bad as Smith is, yes there is a chance that someone can be even worse. Abram Elam has tried to demonstrate as much for most of the past month.

Keeping 2 kickers on a 53-man roster is just the epitome of stupidity.

+1

Archived