So, NE gets special treatment

PatriotReign37

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mangini is a doofus who should get fired.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - East side, west side, it's all about taking care of your own business

The East Coast teams have their own issues. Patriots coach Bill Belichick was concerned enough about the travel situation that he figured the path of least resistance was to piggyback the games that were farthest away. So they made the request.

"Every team is asked to provide input prior to the construction of the schedule each year - stadium availability, potential conflicts, wish list, and generally any other information that they would like to be considered," NFL senior vice president of public relations Greg Aiello said.

The Jets, who made no special travel requests,

If the Jets would have requested that the games be scheduled back to back, the request would have been considered....then denied. That's just how it works.

You do know that Godell is a former Jets empolyee, right?

You guys just don't let up! Give it a rest! You all enjoyed a thrilling victory yesterday that all but seals your fate as the division champs. Be happy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mangini is a doofus who should get fired.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - East side, west side, it's all about taking care of your own business

The East Coast teams have their own issues. Patriots coach Bill Belichick was concerned enough about the travel situation that he figured the path of least resistance was to piggyback the games that were farthest away. So they made the request.

"Every team is asked to provide input prior to the construction of the schedule each year - stadium availability, potential conflicts, wish list, and generally any other information that they would like to be considered," NFL senior vice president of public relations Greg Aiello said.

The Jets, who made no special travel requests,

37 let the Jets zealots have this. In a league designed to promote parity, they need something to justify 39 years of ineptness.

You guys just don't let up! Give it a rest! You all enjoyed a thrilling victory yesterday that all but seals your fate as the division champs. Be happy.

We don't let up? Yet a Patriots fan starts a thread on a Jets board calling out the Jets.

But yes, we are guilty of not letting up.

If the Jets would have requested that the games be scheduled back to back, the request would have been considered....then denied. That's just how it works.

speaking of doofus's, apparently 37 forgets, when it is in his best interest, that we share a stadium. Our scheduling impacts 2 teams. There is no way a request of that nature made by the Jets would be approved.

And I guess the Dol-Fags requested they get all 4 west coast teams at home and were granted that also right?

37 let the Jets zealots have this. In a league designed to promote parity, they need something to justify 39 years of ineptness.

In Yankee threads You don't want to look back and justify how the Yanks have been dominant over the past decade

But on the otherhand you want to saddle the Jets for their poor performances over the years

Can't have it both ways Chump

speaking of doofus's, apparently 37 forgets, when it is in his best interest, that we share a stadium. Our scheduling impacts 2 teams. There is no way a request of that nature made by the Jets would be approved.

And I guess the Dol-Fags requested they get all 4 west coast teams at home and were granted that also right?

In Yankee threads You don't want to look back and justify how the Yanks have been dominant over the past decade

But on the otherhand you want to saddle the Jets for their poor performances over the years

Awesome posts.

We don't let up? Yet a Patriots fan starts a thread on a Jets board calling out the Jets.

But yes, we are guilty of not letting up.

I guess you're right. I think the thread was to point out his thoughts on Mangini. My response wasn't exactly about this post in particular, rather a response to the gazillion comments made on the special treatment many Jets fans think the Pats get. But, again, your right. I'm a Pats fan and I should keep my mouth shut.:shutit: Only light and fluffy stuff happening here today. I can tell by everyone's board "mood." People aren't snippy at all.

Happy Holidays! :hipp:

Wha what? If you are going to quote me at least get it right.

I fully recognize the Yankees dominance. Maybe you should check Night Stalker's thread from yesterday where I said the Yankees drive baseball.

What I do not give the Yankees credit for and it largely escapes their fans understanding, they are 8 years removed from winning anything. The "you do not know $hit because we are Yankee fans and have 26 titles" is where I call BS. Like it or not, the Sox are more relevant now, due to their more recent success. Yankees can go oh for 2000s and still have more titles. In the here and now, the Sox are more relevant.

True. The Jets do have that to consider, but they did not make the request either. You can ask and be turned down, but you stand no chance of getting those considerations if you do not ask at all. Given we played both Western divisions, I think the NFL would have made exceptions. Given the Giants' title and Brett Favre coming to town, they had more flexibility to put the NY teams in prime time.

That is awesome coming from a Red Sox fan.

Sorry Maxie. We get some more incessant whining from Jets' fan about maltreatment and when we learn the Jets sat their with their proverbial thumb up their arse doing nothing. We should not call it out? Pplleeeaaaasssseeee!

Yea but bellicheat has photos of him with brady...lol

Seriuosly name one incident where he has backed any of the Jet players from being fined, versus the patsies players..

The Giants and Jets have been working out scheduling conflicts for years.

Whine and make all excuses you want, but the bottom line is that the Jets never asked for even 2 games back to back or for all 4 WC games to be spread out equally. To even play in SD during December. Anything.

I dont know if Miami requested all 4 WC games at home, but if they did, it makes your whining all the more hilarious.

Yea but bellicheat has photos of him with brady...lol

Seriuosly name one incident where he has backed any of the Jet players from being fined, versus the patsies players..

I have no idea and I'm certainly not going to research it, so I will take your word for it.....but c'mon. I saw Mangold blantantly holding a lot yesterday - and 'nadda. It goes both ways. Calls, non-calls, whatever.

There are certain things I saw yesterday that confirms my belief that "star" players get "star" treament and sometimes that transcends to the team they play for. Losman gets called for intentional grounding. No way that would have been called on Farve, or Brady, for that matter. Ticky tack hold on Aso-whomever of the Raiders yesterday. No way would that have been called lets say, Ed Reed.

I have no idea and I'm certainly not going to research it, so I will take your word for it.....but c'mon. I saw Mangold blantantly holding a lot yesterday - and 'nadda. It goes both ways. Calls, non-calls, whatever.

There are certain things I saw yesterday that confirms my belief that "star" players get "star" treament and sometimes that transcends to the team they play for. Losman gets called for intentional grounding. No way that would have been called on Farve, or Brady, for that matter. Ticky tack hold on Aso-whomever of the Raiders yesterday. No way would that have been called lets say, Ed Reed.

During a game many things get called stupidly and are missed. And as far as star treatment I can't argue with that. But as a pat fan you would know with brady as you qb.

By the way I love your sig was always a big fan of "Our Gang"..

Whine and make all excuses you want, but the bottom line is that the Jets never asked for even 2 games back to back or for all 4 WC games to be spread out equally. To even play in SD during December. Anything.

I dont know if Miami requested all 4 WC games at home, but if they did, it makes your whining all the more hilarious.

Im not whining, you are. And besides, why did you even start this thread? Another patsie* flaming troll at his best. And you wonder why we all hate you f**kers so much.

Weather we make the playoffs or not, they will be so much more enjoyable with the pathethics* watching from home

Im not whining, you are. And besides, why did you even start this thread? Another patsie* flaming troll at his best. And you wonder why we all hate you f**kers so much.

Weather we make the playoffs or not, they will be so much more enjoyable with the pathethics* watching from home

I started the thread (1) To show just how lame Mangini is as a HC. He sucks. How the F can you not even request any special arrangements? If youre denied, at least the effort was put forth and then maybe you can cry about Miami and NE.

(2) As proof of how ridiculous this Jetfan notion is of this "NFL/NE Conspiracy Theory" on how NE frequently gets preferential treatment throughout the NFL.

I started the thread (1) To show just how lame Mangini is as a HC. He sucks. How the F can you not even request any special arrangements? If youre denied, at least the effort was put forth and then maybe you can cry about Miami and NE.

(2) As proof of how ridiculous this Jetfan notion is of this "NFL/NE Conspiracy Theory" on how NE frequently gets preferential treatment throughout the NFL.

and you know this because you spoke to him personally and he told you?

Losman gets called for intentional grounding. No way that would have been called on Farve, or Brady, for that matter. Ticky tack hold on Aso-whomever of the Raiders yesterday. No way would that have been called lets say, Ed Reed.

I hope you're not implying that it wasn't intentional grounding on Losman. If ever it was an obvious call that was it.

As it was pointed out here doofus, maybe you missed it, we SHARE a stadium so it would have been virtually imoossible to get the "special arrangements" the Cheaters always seem to get.

As it was pointed out here doofus, maybe you missed it, we SHARE a stadium so it would have been virtually imoossible to get the "special arrangements" the Cheaters always seem to get.

Why?

First, we are talking about away games.

Second, with Bye weeks, Monday, Thursday and Sunday Night games, there is a lot of schedule flexibility.

With the fixed schedules, once every eight years, we play the Oakland, San Diego, Seattle and San Francisco at their stadiums. This will hold true in 2016, 2024 and every 8 years there after.

Maybe swinging two back-to-back swings is difficult, but not even try for one? Someone on the Jets dropped the ball.

So is Belidicken... your point being?

The who would be home and away was set years ago. Pats did make a request to have the west coast trips back to back. Pats are not the first team to make similar type requests. Chargers requested that they play one of their east coast road trips the week before London, that was granted too.

Archived