Surprised no one posted this! (Bush shoe video)

InstantClassic

Really good reflexes for a guy his age that is for sure.

So this scumbag gets to throw stuff at the most powerful man in the world. I LOVE how people from effed up countries with no real human rights or civil liberties get to exercise such personal freedoms against those who believe in freedom of speech by attacking them. What do you think would happen if this dick pulled this stunt with Ahmadinejad or Saddam, i would bet all the money in the world he wouldn't even think of trying his luck with that. I wonder how life as a journalist would be without US guns ushering in unheard of freedoms in the middle east. Effing sandpig.

So this scumbag gets to throw stuff at the most powerful man in the world. I LOVE how people from effed up countries with no real human rights or civil liberties get to exercise such personal freedoms against those who believe in freedom of speech by attacking them. What do you think would happen if this dick pulled this stunt with Ahmadinejad or Saddam, i would bet all the money in the world he wouldn't even think of trying his luck with that. I wonder how life as a journalist would be without US guns ushering in unheard of freedoms in the middle east. Effing sandpig.

I will tell you what happens

My wife's boss son just made it back....

they were working with an informant who was provided very good data

the informant had not reported any data for a couple of weeks, they found him hung in a shack, and upon closer inspection found his kids and wifes

head stuffed in his chest.

my dad used to throw his shoes at me 2 at a time just like that..........Bush without a doubt abused that guy.....from the Matrix-like duck move to waiving off the Secret Service guy to the awesome smirk on his face to the "I can report it was a size 10" zinger......that Mofo just got owned by our President on national TV.

God Bless America

my dad used to throw his shoes at me 2 at a time just like that..........Bush without a doubt abused that guy.....from the Matrix-like duck move to waiving off the Secret Service guy to the awesome smirk on his face to the "I can report it was a size 10" zinger......that Mofo just got owned by our President on national TV.

God Bless America

:sign0098:

You'd be surprised what some of us guys can do that are his age...just saying.

I can't believe the Secret Service let that guy get the second shoe off.

i was thinking the same thing. he had to take off the second shoe and throw it.. then he was tackled by another reporter.. the secret service were slow on that one.

i will say that bush did have good reflexes. i think that is the nicest thing i have said about him in 8 years. :lol:

i was thinking the same thing. he had to take off the second shoe and throw it.. then he was tackled by another reporter.. the secret service were slow on that one.

i will say that bush did have good reflexes. i think that is the nicest thing i have said about him in 8 years. :lol:

he does have a nice wife though?

maybe nicest 1st lady since jackie O

No $hit.

And I had to throw my Bench Made Knife when W came to visit Fort Campbell last month. I was like 40 yards from him.

Yeah, pretty sad work by the secret service. What if they were knives? Thankfully he didn't get hit. Tbh, that would have been pretty embarrassing. Anyway, first time I've really been proud of the man. Great work. He should have challenged the dude to a fight and then beat his ass, though, lol.

Yeah, pretty sad work by the secret service. What if they were knives? Thankfully he didn't get hit. Tbh, that would have been pretty embarrassing. Anyway, first time I've really been proud of the man. Great work. He should have challenged the dude to a fight and then beat his ass, though, lol.

Well from what i read about the security and how this could have happened, everyone in that room had gone through 4 layers of security when they entered the room so they knew that nobody was carrying any weapons and they were all heavily checked before being credentialed as journalists. Also, the reporters had no idea bush was gonna be there until he walked up to the podium so secret service knew nobody was going to have anythng planned. The reason the agents were not behind him was that the room was tiny and couldn't fit the agents in their normal spot, so the security detail had to stand off to the side and there were a lot of cameras set up in the way. There were a few other officials there like military generals and their security details were not able to be in the room either due to space constraints.

Good thing he only had two shoes to throw. Can you imagine if he was supplied by Emelda Marcos?

Archived