WTF?! Roger Goodell Sighting......

I saw some game highlight clips last night, and when they got to The Raiders - Pats game, they showed THE COMMISIONER Roger Goodell hanging out on the Pats sidelines before that game started. What the "F" is up with that? Impartial my ass! Why doesn't he just wear a Pats jersey going to work each day. Then again, I am sure that he does not grant the Pats any special favors;-) ....Withdraw and or lower all Pats fines, Pats have the lowest penalty total against an NFL team in history this year. And, the biggie, Spy gate, where in any other sport, people would wind up in prison for fixing professional sports games.. Ie; NBA Refs!

Sadly, once again, it is GOD BLESS ROGER'S PATRIOTS AND NO ONE ELSE!

What a complete joke!

I saw some game highlight clips last night, and when they got to The Raiders - Pats game, they showed THE COMMISIONER Roger Goodell hanging out on the Pats sidelines before that game started. What the "F" is up with that? Impartial my ass! Why doesn't he just wear a Pats jersey going to work each day. Then again, I am sure that he does not grant the Pats any special favors;-) ....Withdraw and or lower all Pats fines, Pats have the lowest penalty total against an NFL team in history this year. And, the biggie, Spy gate, where in any other sport, people would wind up in prison for fixing professional sports games.. Ie; NBA Refs!

What a complete joke!

he was there at request of AL Davis

get your facts right

What a complete joke!

Davis invited him to the game - much like Godell is invited to games by other owners. He's gone to plenty of games - not just Pats/Raiders. What a complete joke you are. Really.

Archived