Saturday Night staff meeting pictures

BP

Not for nothing but the service in that IHOP was terrible. How long does it take to make 4 stacks of pancake? The answer shouldn't be 12 minutes. 12 minutes is a long time when you are with 3 giggling drunken homos.

You gotta go to the one on Rt. 9 in Marlboro. Speedy service. Also, there used to be laser-tag next door...

Those were the days.

Actually with Frank present at the tailgate Sunday, they had a Moderator Quorum. and there it was determined to dump you and return me to mod status.

Thanks for your service.

The truth is, you just don't have the make up (figuratively and literally) to be a mod. If you still had access to the forum you would see how happy Max was when you left. He'd rather have StormShadow back.

The truth is, you just don't have the make up (figuratively and literally) to be a mod. If you still had access to the forum you would see how happy Max was when you left. He'd rather have StormShadow back.

He told me Saturday night, that you were just like StormShadow.....just with less talent.

He told me Saturday night, that you were just like StormShadow.....just with less talent.

He's a chicken****, he's not going to say what he really thinks to your face.

There's an entire thread in the mod forum comparing you to Ham.

There's a spreadsheet and screencaps and everything.

Archived