Bills @ Jets Harley/JN Tailgate Photos

The Gun Of Bavaria

SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK - WHERE TO START?

Thanks to Max, BP & TaborJet for everything this weekend, including Max for opening up his home to me and carting our rowdy rear ends around Saturday night, Tabor making his other ticket available to me in my best seats ever, and Jim for the Taylor Pork Rolls and a cooler full of beer. I could go on and on as to what Max, BP & Tabor did this weekend and how they went out of their way to make it special. Thanks fellas!

Thanks to GreenDNA (and Mrs. GreenDNA) for not only giving me a ride back to my hotel in Queens, but opening up their home after the game for some relaxing football, beer and some good chinese.

Thanks to the De-Jet-er-ates, Duane & Uncle Tony from Classic Harley for their hospitality and generosity at the tailgate yesterday. Absolutely wonderful time.

Faba, great to see you and thanks for the Shots.

4H, great to see you and I'm happy that you didn't have to rip your seat off it's mount and bring it back if the Jets had lost, as promised. I think you would have done it. :lol:

124, Brenda, greengal, war ensamble, boozer, JetMo, great to see you all.

Simply an awesome weekend and again, thanks to everyone here for making it possible.

GOB

.................now let the photoshopping begin. JUST WAIT til Tabor posts his. LOL

29c1m6s.jpg

ev2jyw.jpg

nzrlvs.jpg

10zzqdc.jpg

j0b1ch.jpg

bj8th3.jpg

s3pkc5.jpg

epkbr9.jpg

sxdg6r.jpg

Oh look who it is! The guy who wasn't coming and after the game, was there. I tell you, EY can get anywhere in a matter of minutes. He has wings.

I SEEN IT!

Geez, you don't tell a guy your going to the game when you don't even know you're going until 24 hours before... and all the sudden he's your jilted lover.

Next time, I will send up the EY signal! Look towards the sky this Saturday night.

Geez, you don't tell a guy your going to the game when you don't even know you're going until 24 hours before... and all the sudden he's your jilted lover.

Next time, I will send up the EY signal! Look towards the sky this Saturday night.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Am joking around, of course.

But yes, send up the EY sign, just in case. You are the new Dark Knight.

SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK - WHERE TO START?

Thanks to Max, BP & TaborJet for everything this weekend, including Max for opening up his home to me and carting our rowdy rear ends around Saturday night, Tabor making his other ticket available to me in my best seats ever, and Jim for the Taylor Pork Rolls and a cooler full of beer. I could go on and on as to what Max, BP & Tabor did this weekend and how they went out of their way to make it special. Thanks fellas!

Thanks to GreenDNA (and Mrs. GreenDNA) for not only giving me a ride back to my hotel in Queens, but opening up their home after the game for some relaxing football, beer and some good chinese.

Thanks to the De-Jet-er-ates, Duane & Uncle Tony from Classic Harley for their hospitality and generosity at the tailgate yesterday. Absolutely wonderful time.

Faba, great to see you and thanks for the Shots.

4H, great to see you and I'm happy that you didn't have to rip your seat off it's mount and bring it back if the Jets had lost, as promised. I think you would have done it. :lol:

124, Brenda, greengal, war ensamble, boozer, JetMo, great to see you all.

Simply an awesome weekend and again, thanks to everyone here for making it possible.

GOB

.................now let the photoshopping begin. JUST WAIT til Tabor posts his. LOL

29c1m6s.jpg

ev2jyw.jpg

nzrlvs.jpg

10zzqdc.jpg

j0b1ch.jpg

bj8th3.jpg

s3pkc5.jpg

epkbr9.jpg

sxdg6r.jpg

Pat Good to see you again. Good luck on your coming marriage. All the best for you, your fiancee and daughter.

igi26r.jpg

I'm throwing a flag on this one right here. While the Taylor Ham was a well-intentioned and brilliant maneuver, the execution is poor. You need to have a griddle or pan on there, as all the tasty fat is being wasted as it drips through the grill grates.

This is akin to using a napkin to blot the oil of off your pizza.

I'm throwing a flag on this one right here. While the Taylor Ham was a well-intentioned and brilliant maneuver, the execution is poor. You need to have a griddle or pan on there, as all the tasty fat is being wasted as it drips through the grill grates.

:bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll:

Sometimes when you're cooking at a tailgate for a lot of hungry people the quality gets thrown out the window and is replaced with quantity. :)

Sometimes when you're cooking at a tailgate for a lot of hungry people the quality gets thrown out the window and is replaced with quantity. :)

After loads of beer and jello shots and whatever else alcohol you consumed-who can complain about what you put in your mouth.

No, I understand completely. All I'm saying is that a disposable aluminum tray would've done the trick in keeping the Taylor Ham nice and greasy, so that the pork fat can mix with the melted cheese to create a heavenly, artery-clogging concotion.

I started bringing a sterno rack to the games this year, because I pre-cook a lot of stuff at home in the smoker and use the grill just to get it hot enough so that it will keep warm in a water tray. That then frees up space on the grill to cook more food.

No, I understand completely. All I'm saying is that a disposable aluminum tray would've done the trick in keeping the Taylor Ham nice and greasy, so that the pork fat can mix with the melted cheese to create a heavenly, artery-clogging concotion.

I started bringing a sterno rack to the games this year, because I pre-cook a lot of stuff at home in the smoker and use the grill just to get it hot enough so that it will keep warm in a water tray. That then frees up space on the grill to cook more food.

Well geez man, get your ass over to our tailgate and show us how to do it right. :)

I was thinking about the tray idea for the Miami game, but I'll give you full credit.

Well geez man, get your ass over to our tailgate and show us how to do it right. :)

I was thinking about the tray idea for the Miami game, but I'll give you full credit.

Sorry, I have legions of fans at my current setup that I can't disappoint (the 3 guys I go to the game with).

Disposable trays have become a staple of my tailgating repertoire. A few years ago, I started making steamed clams and mussels when we play the Chowds. I use a full-size pan right on the grill and sautee some shallots and pancetta/bacon in some butter, then add the shellfish and white wine (or beer). Use another empty pan on top, upside-down, with a weight on it and you have yourself some nice steamers. I then transfer the whole thing to the sterno rack and grill up some meat.

The best part of the whole thing - no cleanup.

Archived