Anyone else really depressed....

SayNoToDMC

Watching this MNF game and seeing the difference a real defensive coordinator makes, I hate you Sutton.

I hate sutton so much, he has no idea how to use this team in the middle of games, he really doesn't. He only rushes 4 and never allows these guys to just go pluck up the running lanes at all. I NEED TO SEE BLITZES AND I NEED TO SEE US ACT LIKE WE'RE GONNA KNOCK SOMEONE OUT EVERY PLAY!!!!...

I believe another Arizona/Rams game is going to take place, all to lead us to a great last season victory over the Miami Dolphins.

BRING IT HOME J-E-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I like Jim Johnson, that was the Browns. Not a great example to use, LOL.

The Pittsburgh - Baltimore game was legitimate great defense with two great co-ordinators. Man how I would LOVE to have Dick LeBeau calling plays for this defense. Sutton is a tool.

I know who they where playing. Sutton would have had is in a prevent defense by the end of the first quarter and let Dorsey pick us apart. The Eagles kept the pressure on regardless of the score not letting them back in the game. It's really depressing watching our team play with any kind of lead, well lately they're just depressing to watch at any point in the game. We've managed to make quite a few career backups look like HOFers.

Knowing our defense, we'd have made Dorsey look like a pro bowler and he'd have dropped 20 on us. Never say "it's only" when it comes to the Jets. It's pretty much the same every week, first all of you guys say "it's only" and "we'll crush them" then afterwards you all say "guys that team is a lot better than their record, they're a really good team."

No, they are NOT good teams. We struggle against ****ty teams! We will get killed by the good teams too! The Titans are not the best team in the NFL, they unlike us just can beat crappy teams, cuz they aren't as crappy. But they lost to the Texans. The Colts and Steelers are both going to crush the Titans, I give them a shot at Indy but the Steelers will chew them up and spit them out. Meanwhile everyone here will say the Seahawks are a good team, as we hopefully at least barely get a win. The alternative is another pathetic loss.

As much as I like Jim Johnson, that was the Browns. Not a great example to use, LOL.

The Pittsburgh - Baltimore game was legitimate great defense with two great co-ordinators. Man how I would LOVE to have Dick LeBeau calling plays for this defense. Sutton is a tool.

Romeo Crennel will be available shortly.

Jim Johnson is about as polar opposite to Sutton and Mangini as you can get.

It doesn't matter if it is Ken Dorsey or Eli Manning at the QB, if you start moving the ball against his defense he is going to start sending the heat.

The Jets would have set back and waited for Dorsey to make the mistake.

The Eagles would have tried to force the mistake.

That is what is so frustrating about this team. They go out and blitz Warner out of the building but then they will sit back and let guys like Trent Edwards, Cassell, Tyler Thigpen, sit back make a few completions, build some confidence and the next you know you are in a dogfight.

I know who they where playing. Sutton would have had is in a prevent defense by the end of the first quarter and let Dorsey pick us apart. The Eagles kept the pressure on regardless of the score not letting them back in the game. It's really depressing watching our team play with any kind of lead, well lately they're just depressing to watch at any point in the game. We've managed to make quite a few career backups look like HOFers.

NO KIDDING!! WE played SHAUN F%$KING HILL!!! don't throw Ken Dorsey at me. Sutton Sux!!!! Dorsey would've looked like Manning, just like EVERY backup we play!

Archived