homefield advantage

MagicBizkit87

Even though I am not really the biggest of Mangini fans. Were making the playoffs. We will beat the Seattle Seahawks next weekend, and there is no doubt in my mind we will. I will even guarantee victory, Joe Willy style. Then because of homefield advantage in week 17, we will beat the living hell out of the Miami Dolphins.

Even though I am not really the biggest of Mangini fans. Were making the playoffs. We will beat the Seattle Seahawks next weekend, and there is no doubt in my mind we will. I will even guarantee victory, Joe Willy style. Then because of homefield advantage in week 17, we will beat the living hell out of the Miami Dolphins.

You're delusional, I'm sure we will win another ugly games this week. It's going to be Pennington who knocks us out if we don't make the playoffs.

and thanks for guaranteeing victory, just one question. Nameth did it as the teams quarterback.... are you takeing over the coaching reigns from Mangini and co.? cause if not it's a little hard to guarantee anything with what this team has show for 3 straight weeks.

You're delusional, I'm sure we will win another ugly games this week. It's going to be Pennington who knocks us out if we don't make the playoffs.

and thanks for guaranteeing victory, just one question. Nameth did it as the teams quarterback.... are you tacking over the coaching reigns from Mangini and co.? cause if not it's a little hard to guarantee anything with what this team has show for 3 straight weeks.

Crappy coaching staff or not, we're winning out. We'll be beating the Dolphins by three touchdowns, and I'll guarantee that. You can be negative all you want, the good thing is, you'll be wrong.

Crappy coaching staff or not, we're winning out. We'll be beating the Dolphins by three touchdowns, and I'll guarantee that. You can be negative all you want, the good thing is, you'll be wrong.

Somebody isn't getting enough attention.

What happens if your wrong? Are you putting anything on the line with this guarantee?

Yeah, cause they've gotten better since week one and lately it seems like we continue to get worse. What did we beat them by week 1? cause I thought it was a last second Revis interception, not 3 touchdowns.

Why shouldn't you? If you're going to talk, at least man up when somebody calls you out on it. Either you have the confidence or you don't, we don't need this wishy washy hot air.

What the hell can I do? Enlighten me on what I should do? One of those stupid signature bets that is just a waste of time? Give me something better then that garbage.

Yeah, cause they've gotten better since week one and lately it seems like we continue to get worse. What did we beat them by week 1? cause I thought it was a last second Revis interception, not 3 touchdowns.

Miami Dolphins are having problems too if you haven't noticed. They have not played good football in a while, and are benefiting off a easy schedule, we however are not, but that doesn't mean they're better then us. They are no way better then us. Player by player were the better team. Coach by coach though, we are not, but that wont matter because we will win.

Miami Dolphins are having problems too if you haven't noticed. They have not played good football in a while, and are benefiting off a easy schedule, we however are not, but that doesn't mean they're better then us. They are no way better then us. Player by player were the better team. Coach by coach though, we are not, but that wont matter because we will win.

way to make yourself look like a fool. :yawn:

we're 7-1 since week 5. Easy schedule.. you do realize we've played nearly identical schedules right, save 2 games. You do also realize that if we both happen to go 10-6 we'd win the tiebreaker thanks to common opponent win % right?(granted we beat you week 17 to even the head to head)

Here are the common opponents you lost to that we beat: SF, Oakland, Denver, San Diego

Here are the common opponents that we lost to that you beat: Arizona

But keep riding your high horse and over-looking the Dolphins.

way to make yourself look like a fool. :yawn:

we're 7-1 since week 5. Easy schedule.. you do realize we've played nearly identical schedules right, save 2 games. You do also realize that if we both happen to go 10-6 we'd win the tiebreaker thanks to common opponent win % right?(granted we beat you week 17 to even the head to head)

Here are the common opponents you lost to that we beat: SF, Oakland, Denver, San Diego

Here are the common opponents that we lost to that you beat: Arizona

But keep riding your high horse and over-looking the Dolphins.

The Jets beat the Titans, could the Dolphins have done that? **** no.

The Jets beat the Patriots when they were hot? The Dolphins had a chance, and got blown the **** out.

The Jets also happened to beat the Dolphins. I guess you guys are just new fans, that you just don't remember that happening.

Didn't the Jets beat the Dolphins?

If we win in week 17 then that's the first tie-breaker. We win the division if we win the next 2 games. We would own tie-breakers against both Miami and New England.

If Miami wins, then we'd have the same record at 10-6. The first tie-breaker is head-to-head, and we'd each be 1-1 against the other this year. That is a tie and it goes to the next tie-breaker, which is division record. If we have the same division record (which we would, at 4-2), the next tie-breaker is our respective records against common opponents. Miami wins that tie-breaker.

Incidentally, it also works that way for NE. This is only if all 3 of us went 1-1 in the last 2 weeks. NE would also own a tie-breaker over us if they lose to Arizona & beat Buffalo.

Common opponents = KC, SF, SD, DEN, STL, SEA, OAK, ARI

NYJ record against these opponents would be 3-4. NE's would be 5-2.

We would finish in 3rd place unless Buffalo beats NE (no matter what they do against Arizona).

That's why you don't lose games to the friggin' (1-4) Raiders and (4-8) 49ers if you expect to win your division.

If we win in week 17 then that's the first tie-breaker. We win the division if we win the next 2 games. We would own tie-breakers against both Miami and New England.

If Miami wins, then we'd have the same record at 10-6. The first tie-breaker is head-to-head, and we'd each be 1-1 against the other this year. That is a tie and it goes to the next tie-breaker, which is division record. If we have the same division record (which we would, at 4-2), the next tie-breaker is our respective records against common opponents. Miami wins that tie-breaker.

Incidentally, it also works that way for NE. This is only if all 3 of us went 1-1 in the last 2 weeks. NE would also own a tie-breaker over us if they lose to Arizona & beat Buffalo.

Common opponents = KC, SF, SD, DEN, STL, SEA, OAK, ARI

NYJ record against these opponents would be 3-4. NE's would be 5-2.

We would finish in 3rd place unless Buffalo beats NE (no matter what they do against Arizona).

That's why you don't lose games to the friggin' (1-4) Raiders and (4-8) 49ers if you expect to win your division.

good thing none of that crap will matter, because we'll win both games.

I agree we ill win by 3 TD`s Brett won`t let his EGO lose to Chad.

Brett's ego has already lost (or almost lost) games with his deep passes that can't reach his receivers.

Couldn't say for sure, and there's a hell of a lot more to being a QB than throwing hard, but it's entirely possible that Favre has the weakest arm of the 3 Jets QB's.

Archived