Girl Kicked Out Of Giants Game For Skimpy Santa Outfit

Maxman

Dude, what is she? 50? 60? Nobody wants to see her in those outfits anymore. I assure you if she were in her 20's or 30's she would've been in without a problem. She's too old to be wearing those outfits, good job by security. There is no reason to scare the little children at the game that Grandma is now Sexy Santa.

Dude, what is she? 50? 60? Nobody wants to see her in those outfits anymore. I assure you if she were in her 20's or 30's she would've been in without a problem. She's too old to be wearing those outfits, good job by security. There is no reason to scare the little children at the game that Grandma is now Sexy Santa.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

C'mon man, she dated Johnny Bench. She knows Stephen Baker. He was a huge star in 1986. :winking0001:

She is the NFL draft queen. "Hey Rookie, welcome to the NFL".

Never underestimate a pair of 38's grasshopper!!

Meadowlands Sports Complex Fan Code of Conduct

• Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
  • Guests will comply with requests from staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures.

items are prohibited in the stadium

Hanging Banners/Signs/Sticks/Poles

Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate

So what exactly is she complaining about??? You would figure someone who lived through the womens suffrage movement would know how to follow rules and not rely on lame excuses like: everyone else is doing it, obviously someone is jealous, they didnt stop me to begin with...

shut up. hide those unfun bags. and behave you (attention)whore.

Meadowlands Sports Complex Fan Code of Conduct

• Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
  • Guests will comply with requests from staff regarding operations and emergency response procedures.

items are prohibited in the stadium

Hanging Banners/Signs/Sticks/Poles

Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate

So what exactly is she complaining about??? You would figure someone who lived through the womens suffrage movement would know how to follow rules and not rely on lame excuses like: everyone else is doing it, obviously someone is jealous, they didnt stop me to begin with...

shut up. hide those unfun bags. and behave you (attention)whore.

I don't know.

Of course they are no longer "A" prime, but I would still rather look at that then a green painted 88" belly

I'll hit it.

I remember her at a jets game back in the early 80's around halloween. She had an orange shirt on, jumping up and down that said trick or treat.

I remember many years ago there was a girl, well endowed, that sat in the end zone

where the players came out that would cause a little excitement. I don't know

if it's the same one who isnow at the Giant games.

Far be it from me to judge you, Bugg. Hit away. Here are several holiday elves that I find amusing, and who I would, gladly, let sip some of my wassail:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

oliviamunnfhm85mt5.jpg

]lesbians2vp9.jpg

boy i'm glad i do not talk in my sleep:D

scarlet and lizbeth shue are my 2 favs

my son will have issues down the road....

Archived