FRANCHISE RECORD, 7 PRO BOWLERS!!!!

NY JETS 29

I was hoping LaMarr Woodley would get selected but we already got Harrison in and Joey Porter is leading the league in sacks so i can understand that. Maybe he can be an alternate ??

He's bound to be the alternate.

Favre getting in was a joke. I'd have put in Rivers, Pennington, Big Ben, even Cassell ahead of him.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favre getting in was a joke. I'd have put in Rivers, Pennington, Big Ben, even Cassell ahead of him.

That's cause your Chad love has Jaded you to Farve..

rothlisberger? Gimme a break..Rothlisberger and pennington both lead bottom third scoring offenses... :rolleyes:

IN FAVRE'S DEFENSE:

1. when most voting took place, we were 8-3, Favre was leading in TD's and comp %, he had a 6 TD game.....not that crazy!!!!

2. I bet HE'S the first to admit he probably doesn't deserve it.

WHO gives a crap?!!! The only significance is that is further shows how bad Mangini and dunces are and it shows the decline of one Kerry Rhodes.

Still plenty of time, but as of now, He's no Lott, he's no Palamalu, he's average.

Revis is a stud.

Eff the Hawaii vacation, I want Favre to make the probowl in the next two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me "Wax on, Wax off!!!" You mutha F%$ker!!! SHOW ME GREATNESS IN A JETS UNIFORM, when I was pulled out of my mother(late 73), Joe was getting surgery number 35 and headed to the rams soon.

Klecko,only one DT can't do it.

Trashtineau, no

IT'S on YOU, YOU MUTHA FU$#K and what's with the packer yellow under your shoulder pads, a wrangler t-shirt. Bit%$.

I swear, these next two games determine whether I name a child Brett or throw him in the pile of crap where i keep Steve A****er,Sam Cowert, Ty Law(twice),Art Monk, Keith Byers,kimo von olenheifen, lorenzo neal, Boomer Esiason and Richard Todd.

That's cause your Chad love has Jaded you to Farve..

rothlisberger? Gimme a break..Rothlisberger and pennington both lead bottom third scoring offenses... :rolleyes:

You're talking about team success and performance. Those two factors don't decide whether you get into the Pro Bowl or not. Individually, statistically, Chad has been the better QB.

You're talking about team success and performance. Those two factors don't decide whether you get into the Pro Bowl or not. Individually, statistically, Chad has been the better QB.

Chad's had better coaching...

And ftr, Qb is extremely responsible for the amount of points scored..

Still plenty of time, but as of now, He's no Lott, he's no Palamalu, he's average.

Polamalu is quite possibly the second most overrated player in the NFL.

lorenzo neal.

Had one pretty good season here, he doesn't belong with the rest of those losers.

Not true. Favre has a higher completion percentage and based on what I've been told for the past 6 years, that's the most important stat a QB could possibly have.

Pennington over Favre? How long before the swelling in your brain , from the accident, goes down ? Just askin.....

We sent the most players to the Pro Bowl in the NFL, yet we are 9-5 playing the weakest divisions in football (and we ourselves are in a division that is definitely not the top 2-3 in football, so a mediocre division at best) with losses to the Raiders, Broncos and Niners, and scraping by against the Chiefs and Bills.

What does that say? It says that people do not think talent is the problem with this team---and if it's not talent, it is the coaching. You don't send the most players in the NFL to the Pro Bowl and not have the talent. Garb has repeatedly said the Jets are not a talented team. Many of Mangini's defenders have tried to claim that as well. Well, the football community has spoken and is resoundingly on the opposite spectrum.

We have to win the next 2, there is absolutely no excuse. If you can't go 11-5 and win the division with the most talented team in the NFL, you don't deserve to be an HC in the NFL. Frankly, you should win at least one playoff game as well, or lose to the team that wins it all.

I hope Mangini pulls it off. He has shown me nothing to make me think he will, but I still hope he does. I don't want to wait another entire year for a competent HC to get us into position again, and there's no guarantee we get one anyway (*cough* Cowher *cough*).

That's true but we are talking about the NFL leader in INTs getting picked over the NFL leader in TDs.

Not to mention that Rivers has 500 more yards passing than Favre on less attempts, averages more yards per completion, has a better QB rating, and most importantly has a +17 TD/INT ratio as opposed to the +4 for Favre.

You're forgetting Gainzo that everyone in the NFL hates Rivers.

Coaches & players hating Rivers + Chargers 6-8 = No Probowl for Rivers

By the way, as mentioned, I hope this puts extra pressure on Mangini. Tannenbaum did his job, you do yours!!!

Archived