No cake for you! Store won't serve 3-year-old 'Adolf Hitler Campbell'

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but that is not much of a response.

I thought I would be kind and spare you further embarrassment. But if you insist...

Where was the FBI? The ATF? Hell, they love these sorts of busts; nothing advances their political careers as fast as a bust of white supremacists dealing drugs and/or illegal arms.

This is just a hunch, but I think people with meth labs in their house tend to try and keep a low profile. They don't go to the local Shoprite and ask to have Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler written on a cake.

You know what kind of people name their kid Adolph Hitler? Losers looking for attention.

The Campbells are run of the mill white trash, looking for negative reinforcement and perhaps a payday.

Indeed, they will be rewarded for their dirtbaggery and anti-social behavior if, as I suspect, and overzealous DYFS caseworker arbitrarily decided to exercise her authority because she was offended and not because the law dictated it.

This is just a hunch, but I think people with meth labs in their house tend to try and keep a low profile. They don't go to the local Shoprite and ask to have Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler written on a cake.

Makes sense, but people with meth labs in their house also aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed. It would explain the teeth.

I thought I would be kind and spare you further embarrassment. But if you insist...

Where was the FBI? The ATF? Hell, they love these sorts of busts; nothing advances their political careers as fast as a bust of white supremacists dealing drugs and/or illegal arms.

You know what kind of people name their kid Adolph Hitler? Losers looking for attention.

The Campbells are run of the mill white trash, looking for negative reinforcement and perhaps a payday.

Indeed, they will be rewarded for their dirtbaggery and anti-social behavior if, as I suspect, and overzealous DYFS caseworker arbitrarily decided to exercise her authority because she was offended and not because the law dictated it.

I couldn't agree more JetMo. +1 Sounds, to me, like a case of big brother knows best.

Are you trying to say that white supremacists never get busted on state or local charges, it's all federal? That all crimes committed by members of these groups are never prosecuted by state or local authorities? How long did it take you to think this one up?

So now the only two choices are that they are completely clean or they run a meth lab? Nothing in between.

Like the old saying goes, "Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas". An individual who hangs around with people engaged in criminal activity is much more likely to be involved in such activity themselves than someone who doesn't. If this couple's closest friends are mostly skinheads and such and his kids are taken away, I would wonder what this guy actually got caught doing to bring this on himself, instead of what he believes in.

Sounds, to me, like a case of big brother knows best.

Look, what do you or I really know about these people? We know that they named their kid after Hitler, and that they are white supremacists. After that, do we know anything?

We don't know their criminal history, if any, or any of the other activities in their lives. Why are so sure that these people actually did nothing to deserve their kids being taken away, when in fact we know so little about them at all?

Look, what do you or I really know about these people? We know that they named their kid after Hitler, and that they are white supremacists. After that, do we know anything?

We don't know their criminal history, if any, or any of the other activities in their lives. Why are so sure that these people actually did nothing to deserve their kids being taken away, when in fact we know so little about them at all?

Apparently it is assumed that if information is not made readily available, then that information does not exist.

Those who believe that must also have taken Mangini's injury reports as the gospel, as that was the information we were given, or not given about players injuries.

At the end of the day, maybe there is a pending investigation, maybe they're protecting the children, maybe it really is an overzealous member of the DYFS, maybe they tied the kids dick to a cinder block and threw him in their above ground pool... We simply don't know, any speculation is just ignorance.

Did he actually have one of those?

A friend of mine years ago, originally from Ireland, once sang a song that he heard from over there, which started,

Hitler

Has only got one ball

The other

Is in the Albert Hall.

It continued on, then finished up:

And Himmler

Has something sim'lar

But poor Goebels

Has no balls

At all

Here's the latest:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8325612&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

They can't get their kids back because they can't afford lawyers. And they still haven't been charged with a crime.

These people are anathama to me, but just because they are vulnerable doesn't give the state the right make examples out of them for political reasons. And it doesn't make it ok for us to not give a **** just because they are scumbags. Rights are being violated here.

True

False.

OK. So people we despise, if the state violates their rights, thats ok? It's not. Even the despicable have a right to be despicable.

If this was a Muslim family who named their kids Osama Bin Laden and Yassir Arafat, you know damn well Shoprite would have put the names on the cake.

OK. So people we despise, if the state violates their rights, thats ok? It's not. Even the despicable have a right to be despicable.

If this was a Muslim family who named their kids Osama Bin Laden and Yassir Arafat, you know damn well Shoprite would have put the names on the cake.

I already said it's not 'ok', and they do have every right to be despicable.

But I have every right not to care what happens to them.

I don't spend a lot of time worrying about the plight of neo-**** scum.

If the news was posted tomorrow that they were both hit by a bus, should I mourn? Would you?

I already said it's not 'ok', and they do have every right to be despicable.

But I have every right not to care what happens to them.

I don't spend a lot of time worrying about the plight of neo-**** scum.

If the news was posted tomorrow that they were both hit by a bus, should I mourn? Would you?

If they were hit by a bus is one thing, but sicking the state on them is another.

There are alot of scumbags in this world, but if they haven't broken any laws, then I don't want to see the state selectively decide which scumbags to witchunt.

My wife is a social worker in Jersey City, believe me when I tell you there are far worse people than the campbells who are parents. But it aint up to her to mete out justice.

If they were hit by a bus is one thing, but sicking the state on them is another.

There are alot of scumbags in this world, but if they haven't broken any laws, then I don't want to see the state selectively decide which scumbags to witchunt.

My wife is a social worker in Jersey City, believe me when I tell you there are far worse people than the campbells who are parents. But it aint up to her to mete out justice.

No, it is not up to your wife to mete out justice.

That having been said, your comment was 'it doesn't make it ok for us not to care just because they are scumbags'.

My response is that, that is not true. I simply don't spend a lot of time weeping over the plight of some **** scum. There are plenty of bad things happening to good people in this world too. Call it Karma here, but when my head hits the pillow tonight, they wont be on my mind.

I can certainly acknowledge that if there is in fact no reason for them to be taken, that it is 'wrong'... But that doesn't mean you're going to get me, or a lot of other people to feel bad for bad people. I just don't care and don't really wish them well.

No, it is not up to your wife to mete out justice.

That having been said, your comment was 'it doesn't make it ok for us not to care just because they are scumbags'.

My response is that, that is not true. I simply don't spend a lot of time weeping over the plight of some **** scum. There are plenty of bad things happening to good people in this world too. Call it Karma here, but when my head hits the pillow tonight, they wont be on my mind.

I can certainly acknowledge that if there is in fact no reason for them to be taken, that it is 'wrong'... But that doesn't mean you're going to get me, or a lot of other people to feel bad for bad people. I just don't care and don't really wish them well.

I hear ya, they are idiots and they went looking for trouble by going to shoprite and asking them to put Hitler on a birthday cake.

But you know, if this was a muslim family with a kid named Yassir Arafat, things would have never escalated to this point. And as far as I'm concerned, those people are scumbags, too. Doesn't give me the right to drop a dime on them to social services and say that they are abusing their kids, when I have no proof of that.

Bernie Madoff is walking free and a couple of kids have been taken by the state, having committed no crime.

It doesn't sit well with me.

I hear ya, they are idiots and they went looking for trouble by going to shoprite and asking them to put Hitler on a birthday cake.

But you know, if this was a muslim family with a kid named Yassir Arafat, things would have never escalated to this point. And as far as I'm concerned, those people are scumbags, too. Doesn't give me the right to drop a dime on them to social services and say that they are abusing their kids, when I have no proof of that.

Bernie Madoff is walking free and a couple of kids have been taken by the state, having committed no crime.

It doesn't sit well with me.

I really don't know what would happen if it was a muslim kid... I would say at the least that the family would probably be refused at shop rite as well (barring the shop rite cake decorator actually knew who Arafat was). What happened after, who knows.

I just don't think there's a lot of sympathy for that culture in the country as well.

Further, lets have this conversation when a Muslim family actually does this. For now, it seems that while some may possess equal or more hatred, it's only the white supremacists in this country that feel the need for such spectacle.

I really don't know what would happen if it was a muslim kid... I would say at the least that the family would probably be refused at shop rite as well (barring the shop rite cake decorator actually knew who Arafat was). What happened after, who knows.

I just don't think there's a lot of sympathy for that culture in the country as well.

Further, lets have this conversation when a Muslim family actually does this. For now, it seems that while some may possess equal or more hatred, it's only the white supremacists in this country that feel the need for such spectacle.

Well, I don't think you are looking at the big picture here.

If the Campbells committed acts of child abuse, why are they not arrested and charged with it?

Child abuse is a serious crime. Yet, no charges. Nothing.

Well, I don't think you are looking at the big picture here.

If the Campbells committed acts of child abuse, why are they not arrested and charged with it?

Child abuse is a serious crime. Yet, no charges. Nothing.

No. I'm acknowledging that a wrong was done here. (Barring information we don't know, including pending charges)

But, I'm simply countering your statement that I should care. I don't. Bad things happening to bad people doesn't upset me.

My answer's were 'true' and 'false'... simple as that.

No. I'm acknowledging that a wrong was done here. (Barring information we don't know, including pending charges)

But, I'm simply countering your statement that I should care. I don't. Bad things happening to bad people doesn't upset me.

My answer's were 'true' and 'false'... simple as that.

Fair enough. Bad things do happen, but I'm making a distinction--

the state should not be arbitrarily causing them. Kids shouldn't be punished because their parents are dirtbags. Not by me, or you, and definitely not by the state. Unless those kids were being physically abused by their parents, their is nothing that state custody is going to do to them that will be less traumatizing than anything ALLEGED to have been done to them in the custody of their parents.

NOTHING.

What if the state took them away because of bad (to the point of unsafe) living conditions? That isn't a crime, but it is a reason for the state to step in. And it isn't a reason that would be made public like physical abuse.

JetMo I absolutely see where you're coming from. But sometimes things are legally right and not right-right. There are worse parents out there, I'm sure, but I don't care about the state stepping in. I just don't. Now I see what you're saying - and agree - as far as that being a stepping-stone for greater and greater government meddling for their own arbitrary reasons or rationalizations. But taking innocent kids away from parents that are doing them harm or raising them to be nazis is not wrong, even if it's legally wrong.

our country elects someone with the middle name "hussein", but won't serve someone with the name adolf hitler. go figure. :rolleyes:

both performed acts of mass genocide...so to a certain extent, it is the same thing.

Yes, I'm woefully late on this but nobody pointed out the reason behind the absurdity in equating Obama having the middle name Hussein and the kid being named Adolf Hitler.

First, Barak Obama is a junior. His father, Barak Hussein Obama Sr. was born in 1936 while Saddam Hussein was born a YEAR later in 1937.

Second, President Obama was born nearly 20 years before Saddam Hussein came into power and committed genocide.

Third, Hussein is a traditional Muslim name.

With Adam Hitler Campell, his parents specifically named him after the Fuhrer. Now, if someone out there names their son today Saddam Hussein Jones, then you have a proper comparison. But as of now you certainly don't.

What if the state took them away because of bad (to the point of unsafe) living conditions? That isn't a crime, but it is a reason for the state to step in. And it isn't a reason that would be made public like physical abuse.

JetMo I absolutely see where you're coming from. But sometimes things are legally right and not right-right. There are worse parents out there, I'm sure, but I don't care about the state stepping in. I just don't. Now I see what you're saying - and agree - as far as that being a stepping-stone for greater and greater government meddling for their own arbitrary reasons or rationalizations. But taking innocent kids away from parents that are doing them harm or raising them to be nazis is not wrong, even if it's legally wrong.

Understood. Just keep in mind that if these two miscreants ARE NOT charged with something serious, something valid, this does little more than validate the white supremacist ideology.

When children like Nixmary Brown, Lisa Steinberg, Raheem and Fahim Robinson were repeatedly turned back over to the custody of their parent(s) or legal guardian, in spite of overwhelming evidence of abuse and neglect, NJ better have something on these people.

So far I haven't seen enough evidence that justifies taking these kids, only that the state disaproves of their political views.

our country elects someone with the middle name "hussein", but won't serve someone with the name adolf hitler. go figure. :rolleyes:

Yikes. Hussein is a very common name in the Muslim world and it is silly to just associate it with a single person. Not to mention, he got the name from his father.

Adolf Hitler is not a common name, and there is no doubt about who it was referring to. And the other kids name is "Aryan Nation." Need I say more?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived