Pats* could go 11-5 and miss playoffs............

Kleckineau

I think Pats* get in as a wildcard. I can't see Baltimore going winning in Dallas on Saturday night, that Cowboy team may be the biggest threat to Giant or Carolina team right now.

Getting into the playoffs is our #1 goal, but I would rather see us with Baltimore then New England in the playoffs.

I think you all don't understand the attitude of Pats fans. This year was all but lost when Brady went down. Then Harrison, then Thomas.....well you get the idea. Seeing Cassell struggle the beginning of the year - Patriot Nation thought the playoffs was not in the cards this season. This year has been a joy to watch regardless of the outcome - which is far superior to what any true Patriot fan thought it would be after the first qtr of the home opener. Sure, there are some Pats fans out there that beleive this team can make an SB run. Every fan base has it's delusional homers. Not making the playoffs - which I beleive they will not - is not the huge disappointment you all want it to be....even at 11-5. That 11-5 was hard-earned and against all odds even if the end result is an early tee-time.

I think you all don't understand the attitude of Pats fans. This year was all but lost when Brady went down. Then Harrison, then Thomas.....well you get the idea. Seeing Cassell struggle the beginning of the year - Patriot Nation thought the playoffs was not in the cards this season. This year has been a joy to watch regardless of the outcome - which is far superior to what any true Patriot fan thought it would be after the first qtr of the home opener. Sure, there are some Pats fans out there that beleive this team can make an SB run. Every fan base has it's delusional homers. Not making the playoffs - which I beleive they will not - is not the huge disappointment you all want it to be....even at 11-5. That 11-5 was hard-earned and against all odds even if the end result is an early tee-time.

Exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived