for championship...which flex and 3 wr?

neckdemon

flex: rhodes, choice or l washington

#3 wr: coles or lee evans?

I would go with Choice. Leon is great but he is too inconsistent. Mangini never gives him enough carries. I'm beginning to believe Dallas is like the Denver O-line of the past. Throw anyone back there and they'll get you 1000 yards. This could just be because the rb's they have are gems, (barber, choice, jones) but either way, he'll get you some points. Choice is hot and i would assume that he'll get a lot of carries keeping Barber fresh for the forth quarter when he is normally most effective.

I would go with Choice. Leon is great but he is too inconsistent. Mangini never gives him enough carries. I'm beginning to believe Dallas is like the Denver O-line of the past. Throw anyone back there and they'll get you 1000 yards. This could just be because the rb's they have are gems, (barber, choice, jones) but either way, he'll get you some points. Choice is hot and i would assume that he'll get a lot of carries keeping Barber fresh for the forth quarter when he is normally most effective.

yeah i'm not even sure that barber is playing......which is why i'm considering choice.

Archived