BREAKING NEWS: Herm Edwards has never been wrong.

bfett81

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/12/17/qa_with_herm_edwards__1217/

“In life you don’t do things that make you comfortable. You do things that are right. Sometimes when you do things that are right it’s not comfortable doing them at that point and time. To rebuild is never comfortable. It’s hard on everybody but it’s the right thing to do. I’ve tried to live my life that way. Just do the right thing and when you do the right thing you never have to worry about what you did. Taking this path is the right path.”

:rolleyes:

I've never seen one man use so many words to say absolutely nothing. Unbelievable.

Check it out, I moved the sentences around and it doesn't make any difference as far as whatever point he was articulating:

To rebuild is never comfortable.Sometimes when you do things that are right it

Eric Mangini 23-23

Herm Edwards 25-23

According to Glenn212, that means something.

big difference though SMC (and I'm no big Mangini fan, trust me) EM came in with an Edwards team already reeling and in disarray while Herm walked into a Tuna/Groh situation....with that being said if I had my druthers I'd take Cowher next year in a NY second

Eric Mangini 23-23

Herm Edwards 25-23

What are you talking about..Herm destroyed the NY Jets and

the team quit on him the last six games of 2005..Were you watching

genius?? The Jets franchaise is in a 1,000 times better shape then it was

3 years ago..Eric Mangini amd Mike Tannenbaum are the sole reason

and deserve all the credit..Look you want to be negative about the cuurent state

NY Jets go ahead ..whatever..I'm giving credit where credit is due..

What I mean't in the thread I started is people like you and all the

other darksiders would have wanted all those coaches on that I listed

fired after three years..Don't give someone time to develop like these

guys had a chance to do..NO ''f**k him.hire this guy"..'oh he sucks too..fire him

hire this guy"..Doesn't matter..people with negative attitudes don't change,,again.

whatever dude.

guys had a chance to do..NO ''f**k him.hire this guy"..'oh he sucks too..fire him

hire this guy"..Doesn't matter..people with negative attitudes don't change,,again.

whatever dude.

I think Mangini and Tannenbaum are good personnel guys, but the coaching and gameplanning has left alot to be desired. You can't consistently lose to bottom feeders like the Raiders and 49ers. You shouldn't lose at home to the Broncos and almost lose to the Bills.

What are you talking about..Herm destroyed the NY Jets and

the team quit on him the last six games of 2005..Were you watching

genius?? The Jets franchaise is in a 1,000 times better shape then it was

3 years ago..Eric Mangini amd Mike Tannenbaum are the sole reason

and deserve all the credit..Look you want to be negative about the cuurent state

NY Jets go ahead ..whatever..I'm giving credit where credit is due..

whatever dude.

Here's your answer Glenn, IN YOUR OWN WORDS:

Its called comparable analysis Genius..

Definition

Item by item comparison of two or more comparable (see comparability analysis) alternatives, processes.

I saw this coming within the first few months when he decided "We don't need Dick Vermeil's expensive linemen...Kyle Turley will do just fine!"

"And with the money we've saved, we can get a nice older cornerback to play golf and shuffleboard with me."

I saw this coming within the first few months when he decided "We don't need Dick Vermeil's expensive linemen...Kyle Turley will do just fine!"

"And with the money we've saved, we can get a nice older cornerback to play golf and shuffleboard with me."

Re- Hermy and Bradway-Randy Thomas and Kareen McKenzie were never made offers. 2 solid productive building blocks just sent away without any discussion. Fault Mangini for a whole bunch, but he didn't dump Mawae until he had Brick and Mangold ready to go. Now Brad-wards did sign Szott, but other than that they seemed to think you could get OL guys off the street or in round 6 or 7. And then were shocked when their QBs and RBs got beat to hell. But they always had plenty of FA cash and draft pick slots for DL and DB spots.Not that those spots are unimportant, but here and in KC Edwards has shown he has no concept of the importance of the OL.

10 time ProBowler Willie Roaf quit before the 06 season. The Chefs then had to scramble to find a replacement in Turley. 12 time ProBowler Will Shields retired after the 06 season. Half of the Vermiel OL was gone before the 07 season through no fault of Edwards.

I've never really liked Edwards, but it will be interesting to see if his youth movement suceeds.

10 time ProBowler Willie Roaf quit before the 06 season. The Chefs then had to scramble to find a replacement in Turley. 12 time ProBowler Will Shields retired after the 06 season. Half of the Vermiel OL was gone before the 07 season through no fault of Edwards.

I've never really liked Edwards, but it will be interesting to see if his youth movement suceeds.

How do you know Roaf didn't retire because of Edwards? He probably saw what Herm was all about in minicamp and called it quits. Same thing with Shields. He gave one year to Herm and after no first downs in that playoff game against Indy, Shields prefered to stay at home rather then play for this idiot.

Eric Mangini 23-23

Herm Edwards 25-23

Herm is a loser as evidenced by his LOSING record;

- produced an overall 41-44 record as the Jets head coach

- 2-4 mark in the postseason

- 2006 a 9-7 record, backed into the playoffs and suffered a humiliating defeat

- 2007 4-12

- 2008 2-12 so far

- last 23 games - 2 wins

- overall 56-76

20 games under .500 = LOSER

Herm is totally incompetent and a back stabbing slime of a man.

Herm is a loser as evidenced by his LOSING record;

- produced an overall 41-44 record as the Jets head coach

- 2-4 mark in the postseason

- 2006 a 9-7 record, backed into the playoffs and suffered a humiliating defeat

- 2007 4-12

- 2008 2-12 so far

- last 23 games - 2 wins

- overall 56-76

20 games under .500 = LOSER

Herm is totally incompetent and a back stabbing slime of a man.

I agree.

For Leon Washington no less.

It's ironic that back in 2006, a lot of fans and the media were absolutely killing Bradway (including me) for only getting a 4th rounder for Herm, when the lowest compensation for a HC at the time was a 2nd rounder.

To think, Bradway traded Herm for a probowler.

How do you know Roaf didn't retire because of Edwards? He probably saw what Herm was all about in minicamp and called it quits. Same thing with Shields. He gave one year to Herm and after no first downs in that playoff game against Indy, Shields prefered to stay at home rather then play for this idiot.

Roaf didnt attend minicamp.

Shields played 14 season and was hanging on.

What's sad is once, I really liked Herm Edwards. I mean I really liked him. Believed in him. Shook his hand and told him I was a big fan. Had a conversation and told him I was "on his side."

I feel betrayed. He's a silver-tongued devil of a snake oil salesman.

Archived