Jim Zorn: "I'm probably not the worst coach"

I'll take Zorn.

:eek:

Please explain why. That Redskins team has the talent to be a 11-5, 12-4 team and he is running it into the ground. They had that nice little five, six game stretch much like the Jets had and now they are imploding.

Please explain why. That Redskins team has the talent to be a 11-5, 12-4 team and he is running it into the ground. They had that nice little five, six game stretch much like the Jets had and now they are imploding.

Their quarterback is Jason Campbell. Sure they may have talent at the talent positions, but not at the quarterback position. Campbell is probably the worst quarterback in his division by far, so that is why the Redskins really don't have the talent to be 11-5 or 12-4, especially when that team is in the NFC East.

Their quarterback is Jason Campbell. Sure they may have talent at the talent positions, but not at the quarterback position. Campbell is probably the worst quarterback in his division by far, so that is why the Redskins really don't have the talent to be 11-5 or 12-4, especially when that team is in the NFC East.

Wow, Jason Campbell is the worst Quarterback in the NFC East. A group that includes Donovan McNabb, Eli Manning and Tony Romo. Wow. You don't say? :eek: Washington has enough to be a 11-5 or 12-4 team in the NFC East. Period. They have the talent to do so. The Giants will do it. Why can't Washington? The Giants have pieces the Redskins don't have, yes, but the Redskins have pieces the Giants don't as well.

Jim Zorn was a dumb hiring as a head coach. He will be gone at the end of the season if Washington loses their last two games. Maybe he'll be out either way. He should be.

I suggest Marvin Lewis. Defensive genius!?! My ass.

HAHAHA.... I was driving north for the holidays tonight, and while I was in South Carolina I picked up a Cincinnati Sports Radio station and they were DESTROYING Marvin Lewis.

They also had an awesome station ID spot that went something like, "Our Bengals suck, but at least we don't live in Cleveland...

Then I switched channels and listened to a Chicago station rip apart their governor.

Wow, Jason Campbell is the worst Quarterback in the NFC East. A group that includes Donovan McNabb, Eli Manning and Tony Romo. Wow. You don't say? :eek: Washington has enough to be a 11-5 or 12-4 team in the NFC East. Period. They have the talent to do so. The Giants will do it. Why can't Washington? The Giants have pieces the Redskins don't have, yes, but the Redskins have pieces the Giants don't as well.

Jim Zorn was a dumb hiring as a head coach. He will be gone at the end of the season if Washington loses their last two games. Maybe he'll be out either way. He should be.

So you're saying the Giants have the same talent level as the Redskins? Seriously?

Marvin Lewis

Romeo Crennell (Does he even count any more?)

Herm

Norv

Jauron

I'd take Zorn over those coaches right now simply because at least the guy is young, in his 1st year and will learn. Remember how he was coach of the year when they were 6-2? Good times.

He hasn't been given a chance yet, unlike the coaches I've listed who are proven failures.

They have the talent to be a 12-4 team? Then why were they 9-7 and 5-11 the last two years under HOF coach Joe Gibbs? I don't think they've won more than 10 games since the 80s.

They have the talent to be a 12-4 team? Then why were they 9-7 and 5-11 the last two years under HOF coach Joe Gibbs? I don't think they've won more than 10 games since the 80s.

Joe Gibbs' Hall of Fame days were long, long gone. He cannot and could not win in the NFL today. In the 80's? Yes. Now? No.

So you're saying the Giants have the same talent level as the Redskins? Seriously?

No. If you care to re-read the post you will see I said that the Giants are better off in some positions than the Redskins are and the Redskins are better off in some positions than the Giants are. If the Giants can be 11-3 at this point, so can the Redskins when you take a look at their roster and talent. Also take a look at some of the games they almost won and with better coaching, or heck, even a coach who knew SOMETHING other than Quarterback play, they might've won.

If Washington had hired Jim Fassel like they were thinking of doing we'd be talking about them as being the NFC's top Wild Card at 10-4 right now.

Archived