Almost Vomited In My Mouth This Morning When I Heard.........

The Gun Of Bavaria

I hope someone hires our idiot O-coordinator away

You just might have something there border cousin .... eradication by media blitz.

"Yup .... the boys a got dam genius ... why he's so smart you can't even tell what he's doing out there with those guys most of the time"

I like it.

A Sporting News Radio personality discussing potential head coaching candidates in the NFL, and describe Brian Schottenheimer as a rising star with great potential.

:confused0058:

This is great news. If some poor team hires him, maybe the Jets will get an OC that doesn't always go shotgun on 3rd and 1.

A Sporting News Radio personality discussing potential head coaching candidates in the NFL, and describe Brian Schottenheimer as a rising star with great potential.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't surprise me, all the donuts and pancakes you ate last wekend, they had to come out sooner or later....:P

this should tell you every thing you need to know about the state of the HC for hire market

people who are all anti-Mangini should look around and figure who realistically would replace him. The field is Cowher and about a dozen losers. and there are about 16 teams who are gonna want Cowher.

The biggest problem with Schotty is that he gets to cute- sorta in the same way Sean Payton does. FOr whatever reason both have the tendency to sway away too easily from their strengths.

Now, if someone said this about Sutton I'd vomit everywhere.

Obviously this season the Jets biggest problem has been their defense, not their offense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't surprise me, all the donuts and pancakes you ate last wekend, they had to come out sooner or later....:P

:lol::cheers::lol:

Hopefully the Lions (if they fire Marinelli) or Raiders hire Schottenheimer and then he can pluck Sutton from the Defensive Coordinator position here and make him the Defensive Coordinator in Detroit. Oh my, that would just be so devastating. :lol:

I hope someone hires our idiot O-coordinator away...i'd be ok with promoting Callahan to O-coordinator. He has a pretty decent track record anyway.

Yeah? When was he ever an OC? He went from OL coach to HC for Oakland, and basically ran the identical offense in the Super Bowl against the coach who installed the offense and used the same terminology.

Yeah? When was he ever an OC? He went from OL coach to HC for Oakland, and basically ran the identical offense in the Super Bowl against the coach who installed the offense and used the same terminology.

Thats all very nice but your thinking is very complicated. How bout this - if your WR's are getting bumped bigtime coming off the line and this has an obvious and negative impact on their ability to get open resulting in a high % of the dreaded 3 and out - do you as an OC, HC, or ball boy go "hey - thats f'ked up, we need to change something"

Or do you continue exchanging your thumb from your ass to your mouth and running the same crap hoping for different results?

I think the thought is that Bill Callahan might react differently than our current OC. I'd be for that.

Archived