Men, what cologne?, Women, what perfume?

SouthernJet

I heard that the Burberry London is going to be discontinued so you better hold on to what you got its gonna be worth alot of money.. but anyways i wear

Izi Miaki

Very Sexy (vicky sercret)

Farhenheit

Curve

I hate virtually all perfumes and strong scents in general. I am one of those lucky people that does not get B.O, and has never used deodorant. I not sure why, but I could play basketball all day, sweat through my clothes, and they (and I) would still smell fresh. I don't like my wife to wear perfume, preferring her to just smell clean. Although she has some lavender and lemon scented creams that I will tolerate.

I am one of those lucky people that does not get B.O, and has never used deodorant. I not sure why, but I could play basketball all day, sweat through my clothes, and they (and I) would still smell fresh. I don't like my wife to wear perfume, preferring her to just smell clean. Although she has some lavender and lemon scented creams that I will tolerate.

Whata u mean Angelina? I no stinka. Now go maka me my pasta!!!

persperation.jpg

Whata u mean Angelina? I no stinka. Now go maka me my pasta!!!

persperation.jpg

It's very weird. I just don't get body odor. Every woman I have ever been with has been--pleasantly--surprised and envious of this "trait". I got really insane about strong smells when I became a professional cook. Most chefs will not allow anyone into the kitchen who reeks of perfume or cologne, since you will not be able to smell the food being prepared.

It's very weird. I just don't get body odor. Every woman I have ever been with has been--pleasantly--surprised and envious of this "trait". I got really insane about strong smells when I became a professional cook. Most chefs will not allow anyone into the kitchen who reeks of perfume or cologne, since you will not be able to smell the food being prepared.

Maybe you just dont have any pores.

Archived