Over 2 years and 20,000 posts later...

ECURB

I will keep this really simple...

Thanks Max for giving us a great place to express our feelings about the JETS and hang with other cool JETS fans... there is nothing like this out there it really is unique.

A VERY brief "ECURB" history... It started by fighting to the death with TX... Then the poster formerly known as "Bill Parcells"... Beat Barton in an official JN debate voted on by JN members :)... and it was all because I defended Chad so much you would think I was his gay lover... now I want Mangini gone so badly I cry at night... (at least Sutton please)... These things have made me in the running for Homer of the year (damn you BZ for beating me!)... and now getting votes for being too negative...

Through all of it I continue to find that even when we disagree on JN we all share the same common goal in mind... to watch a JETS Superbowl win ASAP!

JetNation makes the experience of being a New York JETS fan complete, it wouldn't be the same without it.

I was tempted only to post this smiley ( :Just Joined: ) but I decided to go the lame post route instead... GO JETS!

(disclaimer: I did not play pro-sports and anything I say is not true because of it... that will never get old... ever)

I will keep this really simple...

Thanks Max for giving us a great place to express our feelings about the JETS and hang with other cool JETS fans... there is nothing like this out there it really is unique.

A VERY brief "ECURB" history... It started by fighting to the death with TX... Then the poster formerly known as "Bill Parcells"... Beat Barton in an official JN debate voted on by JN members :)... and it was all because I defended Chad so much you would think I was his gay lover... now I want Mangini gone so badly I cry at night... (at least Sutton please)... These things have made me in the running for Homer of the year (damn you BZ for beating me!)... and now getting votes for being too negative...

Through all of it I continue to find that even when we disagree on JN we all share the same common goal in mind... to watch a JETS Superbowl win ASAP!

JetNation makes the experience of being a New York JETS fan complete, it wouldn't be the same without it.

I was tempted only to post this smiley ( :Just Joined: ) but I decided to go the lame post route instead... GO JETS!

(disclaimer: I did not play pro-sports and anything I say is not true because of it... that will never get old... ever)

Is this a suicide note?

Unlock the ecurb vs Boozer and ecurb vs Smizzy threads and bump them to the front page. You can lock them again after that, but let them get another go through.

:lol:

The debate is locked... and should stay locked to preserve it in history... however the voting thread is still open... feel free to bump it!

Ecurb2369, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for posting here. I would highlight a great post of yours to illustrate the value that you bring. I just can't think of any right now. That isn't to say they don't exist.

But thanks for being part of this community. A community that has grown beyond our wildest dreams and one that is so helpful to others. For example Sec308 went way above and beyond to help out another user with a car selling question recently.

Sec308, I would like to take this time to thank you for the help you provided. Thanks!

:)

Ecurb2369, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for posting here. I would highlight a great post of yours to illustrate the value that you bring. I just can't think of any right now. That isn't to say they don't exist.

But thanks for being part of this community. A community that has grown beyond our wildest dreams and one that is so helpful to others. For example Sec308 went way above and beyond to help out another user with a car selling question recently.

Sec308, I would like to take this time to thank you for the help you provided. Thanks!

:)

:mad0259:

I don't think that will get old either... not quite AEC4 funny... but a good inside joke still!

and it was all because I defended Chad so much you would think I was his gay lover... now I want Mangini gone so badly I cry at night...

In a nutshell: You went from defending a player over the team to wanting the Coach fired because, in your opinion, he is hurting the team.

Are you sure you're still not Chads gay lover as your hatred of Mangini started to blossom when he benched Chad last season? :P

Can you do a search on: :Just Joined:

Probably find about 10K posts that way.

Yep. He had one of the mods change his name the other day. I'm not sure why he went with ALL CAPS though.

Getting a custom JETS jersey with "ECURB" on it made me think of it... I just like it better... and ecurb is my nickname among some friends... without the 2369 I added here...

In a nutshell: You went from defending a player over the team to wanting the Coach fired because, in your opinion, he is hurting the team.

Are you sure you're still not Chads gay lover as your hatred of Mangini started to blossom when he benched Chad last season? :P

I hate Chad more than I hate Mangini... :)

Archived