Torrent Sites?

Fishooked

Cool thanks - so far when searching for audio, all Ive been able to find is huge files, and compilations - where is a good place to go if you only need a few tracks or so?

Unless Im just doing it wrong :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you only want one or two songs from those compilations, just un check the other songs before you accept the download in uTorrent. To do that quickly just un check all, then re check the ones you want.

Oh and theres private sites like what.cd that you have to be invited to and keep up a good upload/download ratio to use. I should be getting an invite from one of my buddies soon. Once I get my first invite(takes a month or so) I could send it to someone who wants it.

The private sites are useful if your into jam bands that have shows uploaded every other day. Like Umphrey's Mcgee, or the Disco Biscuits. Other then that, you should be able to find everything you need with the sites metioned.

Cool thanks - so far when searching for audio, all Ive been able to find is huge files, and compilations - where is a good place to go if you only need a few tracks or so?

Unless Im just doing it wrong :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you only want one or two songs from those compilations, just un check the other songs before you accept the download in uTorrent. To do that quickly just un check all, then re check the ones you want.

Looks like demonoid.com is close for registrations.

Another question - would I benefit from greater speeds and better selection if I register on some of these sites?

Im just paranoid that I'll get nabbed in some sort of piracy round-up....what's the best way to make sure Im protected?

Looks like demonoid.com is close for registrations.

Another question - would I benefit from greater speeds and better selection if I register on some of these sites?

Im just paranoid that I'll get nabbed in some sort of piracy round-up....what's the best way to make sure Im protected?

I kno a few friend that use Peerguardian they say that protects them.

Archived