With The Colts Losing....Does it help the Pats for a wildcard birth?

JonEJet

Indianapolis winning tonight hurt the Jets, Dolphins, Ravens & New England. This means there is now only two spots left and four teams vying for them.

It has been this way for awhile. I said over a month ago the Colts would get one of the wild card spots. I thought the Ravens would take the other one, and it still looks like they will, but the Colts spot was just pretty much guaranteed. There's a difference between a bad start due to injuries, and an inconsistent team with bad coaching. A team with injury problems will get back on track when it recovers, whereas a team with bad coaching will always struggle.

Nothing has changed. We're going to need to win the division. Win the next 2 and we're in, no questions asked. Lose this week and we are out, as the Patriots will win out and get in on a better record (assuming we beat the Fins, if we roll over against the Fins too I think the Fins get in over the Pats, and that's just as bad). I guess we can hope for the Fins or Pats losing this week, but if we can't even beat the Seahawks and Fins, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Well the Colts won, came back from a 10 point fourth quarter defecit and they shut out the Jags in the fourth.

Sounds like a great game...

Damn NFL network.

True, damn the NFL network since it wasn't on cable.

But it is streamed live on NFL.com. They have more breaks that the main broadcast (with studio commenting), but they showed nearly the entire 4th quarter.

By the way, the reason the Jags lost is the reason they're now 5-10: Gerard sucks. He ruined that game for them.

He threw a pick 6 to put the Colts up 7 and took 2 killer sacks, and overthrew a wide open receiver in the endzone to tie the game.

But it is streamed live on NFL.com. They have more breaks that the main broadcast (with studio commenting), but they showed nearly the entire 4th quarter.

By the way, the reason the Jags lost is the reason they're now 5-10: Gerard sucks. He ruined that game for them.

He threw a pick 6 to put the Colts up 7 and took 2 killer sacks, and overthrew a wide open receiver in the endzone to tie the game.

ya think peyton had anything to do with it 29/34 360 yds

garrard played well for most of game, pick6 was bad for sure

Well the Colts won, came back from a 10 point fourth quarter defecit and they shut out the Jags in the fourth.

Sounds like a great game...

Damn NFL network.

It was a good game .Doesn`t hurt us, as long as WE KEEP WINNING. And if you don`t like the NFL NET. think about how all those Die hard Cowboy Fans are gonna feel Sat. Evening when that last game ever at Their Org. Stadium is only going to be on the NFL Network,should make a lot of their fans real Happy PS. I wonder with their new stadium opening next season how their sales of their PSL`s went?

But it is streamed live on NFL.com. They have more breaks that the main broadcast (with studio commenting), but they showed nearly the entire 4th quarter

Good news or rumors.

The NFL Network may shut down. (1) Most Cable Companies dont want it. (2) The present state of the economy already took its toll on some NFL employees.

Started by Tagliabue. theres a very good chance that Goodell might give it the axe.

Good news or rumors.

The NFL Network may shut down. (1) Most Cable Companies dont want it. (2) The present state of the economy already took its toll on some NFL employees.

Started by Tagliabue. theres a very good chance that Goodell might give it the axe.

i would be shocked!!!!!!!

Haha yep. People last year were raving about the guy, and I couldn't see it. He didn't really DO anything. When they asked him to do something in the playoffs, he imploded.

Archived