Thank you to my Secret Santa!

Garb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I received my gift as well and thank you to my secret santa whoever you are. Love the Jets santa hat, coaster set, and socks. My package included the real name only of my secret santa so I don't know who it is, so thank you mystery man!

Heh, I did it really quick and forgot to put a message with it. but it was me.

Glad you liked it!

I guess I was a bad boy this year because my Secret Santa didn't give me anything. Hey, it's all about giving anyway and I'm glad the recipient of my gift was happy.

Happy New Year everyone!

Same here NS.

Tis the season of giving. :yes:

Just an updated Ansky, the address I got was incorrect. UPS fixed it and it is being redelivered again today

Just to update..this package has been en route for 12 days now... For whatever reason Ansky is not willing to contact UPS and arrange pick up. The package is now being returned to me.. call me what ever you want, that is their policy.

Just to update..this package has been en route for 12 days now... For whatever reason Ansky is not willing to contact UPS and arrange pick up. The package is now being returned to me.. call me what ever you want, that is their policy.

Maybe he thinks it's a bomb.:confused0006:

I guess I was a bad boy this year because my Secret Santa didn't give me anything. Hey, it's all about giving anyway and I'm glad the recipient of my gift was happy.

Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks again!

Fantastic gift!

I'm sure yours will come... I barely got mine off before the holiday and if I didnt I most likely would have had to wait until now...

Happy New Year everyone!

Hey NS I checked with your secret santa the other day and the gift went out earlier this week.

Max, I still havn't gotten anything. Whose delievering it? A guy on a horse? :eek:

I will check again, I was told that it went out. Very sorry for the delay.

There are a few gifts that haven't been delivered yet that I am aware of. I sent another round of PMs to follow-up. Sorry guys.

I sent a few PMs to people that I know haven't shipped gifts yet. At least the gifts they shipped have not been received. Guys -- please ship your gifts if you haven't done so already.

We are approaching mid-January here. :)

I sent a few PMs to people that I know haven't shipped gifts yet. At least the gifts they shipped have not been received. Guys -- please ship your gifts if you haven't done so already.

We are approaching mid-January here. :)

Happy Easter!!! ;)

Archived