Hey Dolphins Fans.....

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just took this shot outside my office window and immediately thought of you all.

Hope you're having a miserable day.

:bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll:

izvqx1.jpg

35jfs5g.jpg

I think you must be drinking, it's you that's having a miserable day. This is what my backyard looks like today. I don't know about you, but I think mine is much more tempting. Enjoy your snowblower ****sucker.

keywestbeachpic.jpg

I think you must be drinking, it's you that's having a miserable day. This is what my backyard looks like today. I don't know about you, but I think mine is much more tempting. Enjoy your snowblower ****sucker.

keywestbeachpic.jpg

I was just on the herald sportsite blogging. Those guys are complete morons who can't even have a discussion. so i just easily got under there skin and left. I can't wait to move back to Miami. It's great fun being a JETS fan there.

I was just on the herald sportsite blogging. Those guys are complete morons who can't even have a discussion. so i just easily got under there skin and left. I can't wait to move back to Miami. It's great fun being a JETS fan there.

Don't bother coming down here, we really don't need anymore of you people clogging up the highways, bitching about the heat and complaining about the bad pizza.

Don't bother coming down here, we really don't need anymore of you people clogging up the highways, bitching about the heat and complaining about the bad pizza.

LMAO...you really believe it's us people huh? It's true about the pizza. Only steve's pizza in North miami is worth eating. It's not the northern'ers screwing it up down there and you know it.

How is it us and not the drug lords from abroad? You must live on the indian reservation or something:rl:

Drug lords eh. You've been watching too many Miami Vice reruns, besides, at least we can imprision them.

How about all of the northern developers that come down here and build 60 story condos up and down the beaches destroying the natural beauty of our area. Then, you fill up said condos with crotchety old retired northerners who contribute nothing to improving our state. You will never win this argument with me, so just let it go.

Drug lords eh. You've been watching too many Miami Vice reruns, besides, at least we can imprision them.

How about all of the northern developers that come down here and build 60 story condos up and down the beaches destroying the natural beauty of our area. Then, you fill up said condos with crotchety old retired northerners who contribute nothing to improving our state. You will never win this argument with me, so just let it go.

Yeah druglords eh. that's whose buying up all those ritzy condo's. Trump is the only northen devloper down there. eh. We don't imprison them. If we did the population there would be cut in half. eh.

Florida was a swamp... wasn't much beautiful about it until the northerners came down...

With the same record as your ****ty team. Moron.

It's funny how the Jet fans say we are so crappy but they forget that point. They also forget we have played and beat some fo the very teams they have lost to.

San Diego

Oakland

Denver

Nice. I love it. Your posts show hot girls, sunshine and beaches. Their posts show snow banks and bulldozers. LOL!

It's funny how the Jet fans say we are so crappy but they forget that point. They also forget we have played and beat some fo the very teams they have lost to.

San Diego

Oakland

Denver

Nice. I love it. Your posts show hot girls, sunshine and beaches. Their posts show snow banks and bulldozers. LOL!

Boynton Beach Jets happens to be an idiot. You're better off banging your head against a wall to get a sensible response.

San Diego

Oakland

Denver

All I know is we will not lose to the most important team, the Dolphags. So have fun sitting on the beach wondering why Savior Penny threw two pick 6's in the final game of the season to cost you Dolphags a playoff spot.

Fin-atic happens to be an idiot. You're better off banging your head against a wall to get a sensible response

That's funny. In Fin-atics grand total of 1 post, which was well written, I wasn't able to decipher that he was an idiot. You sir, are blessed to have powers beyond the average human :rolleyes:

That's funny. In Fin-atics grand total of 1 post, which was well written, I wasn't able to decipher that he was an idiot. You sir, are blessed to have powers beyond the average human :rolleyes:

Dude, I'm a JETS fan. Why is it so shocking that I have super powers?

you really are an idiot. YOUR S Fla politicos sold the land and the rights to build those condos so that Miami didn't sink into the Everglades. If the precious land wasn't developed, you would probably would have been born in the north and would be one of the people you hate most.

you really are an idiot. YOUR S Fla politicos sold the land and the rights to build those condos so that Miami didn't sink into the Everglades. If the precious land wasn't developed, you would probably would have been born in the north and would be one of the people you hate most.

pwned

Let me get this straight, before Miami was built up with monstosities, when it was an orange grove and a fishing camp, it was going to sink into the Everglades. The Everglades that are WEST of Miami, but somehow Miami was going to sink west. Miami Beach, which is an island on the Atlantic ocean, was going to sink west. Now I've heard it all. That's some seriously flawed logic that makes no sense whatsoever.

Thank god I was not born in NY.

Let me get this straight, before Miami was built up with monstosities, when it was an orange grove and a fishing camp, it was going to sink into the Everglades. The Everglades that are WEST of Miami, but somehow Miami was going to sink west. Miami Beach, which is an island on the Atlantic ocean, was going to sink west. Now I've heard it all. That's some seriously flawed logic that makes no sense whatsoever.

Thank god I was not born in NY.

do some research from farther back then 1950 numnutts.

Archived