holy crap that was embarrassing!

haggis

So I just got done with my first period class. It is an early day with 2 left before the break so we're not doing anything. I put on an episode of Family Guy on the big screen and it gets finished with about 5 mins left. The kids ask for Chappelle Show, so I find a short clip that is of bloopers and open it up. It is a scene of Dave in a car with some chick whose tit falls out her dress. At this moment the next teacher comes into the room (a woman) right when the titty falls out. I scramble to close the window. Kids are losing it. I'm still beaming red and currently hiding in the library.

Thought I'd share. Anyone match that for most embarrassing moment at work?

must of been nice all we had were chalk boards and 1 tv per deparment at my school.. so it was really tough to get one when you needed it.. gotta love my ghetto ass high school

Thats how every school was... 3 or 4 TV carts for the whole damn school... all rented out and booked solid for 3 months in advance...

So I just got done with my first period class. It is an early day with 2 left before the break so we're not doing anything. I put on an episode of Family Guy on the big screen and it gets finished with about 5 mins left. The kids ask for Chappelle Show, so I find a short clip that is of bloopers and open it up. It is a scene of Dave in a car with some chick whose tit falls out her dress. At this moment the next teacher comes into the room (a woman) right when the titty falls out. I scramble to close the window. Kids are losing it. I'm still beaming red and currently hiding in the library.

Thought I'd share. Anyone match that for most embarrassing moment at work?

:shock: Not even close Haggis. :biggrin:

:shock: Not even close Haggis. :biggrin:

Thing is, the internet at school blocks out virtually everything. I can't even get on the science museum of Boston's website! But a black tit from a tv show clip made it through that EXACT moment that a 55 year old woman walked into my class.

Thats how every school was... 3 or 4 TV carts for the whole damn school... all rented out and booked solid for 3 months in advance...

We had nothing in my high school. I remember only my Social Studies teacher occasionally getting the TV cart so he could show us stuff like Missiles of October while he took a nap. No kidding, I had some great teachers but he wasn't one of them.

When I was teaching math at a high school, I had no equipment. I couldn't even get an overhead projector. Of course, I'm so old, we were still using mimeographs for copying. Remember those smelly purple pages?

We had nothing in my high school. I remember only my Social Studies teacher occasionally getting the TV cart so he could show us stuff like Missiles of October while he took a nap. No kidding, I had some great teachers but he wasn't one of them.

When I was teaching math at a high school, I had no equipment. I couldn't even get an overhead projector. Of course, I'm so old, we were still using mimeographs for copying. Remember those smelly purple pages?

Yes. I miss the smell.

Kids today dont know what they missed.

I don't mean to be critical, but what grade were these kids in that they should have been watching Chappelle's show? Every other joke is him pretending to hump something.

High school seniors.

haha. Not only that JerryK, but even Family Guy is borderline sometimes with their humor. I personally love that show, but it's interesting to hear clips are played in school. Hmmm. Chappelle's .... def worse!

what movie did they show the whole class smelling the test copy ? was it fast times at ridgemont high or ferris bueller's day off ?

I wonder what was in that stuff !

my 8 year old can sit down at the PC, turn it on, open a browser and go to her schools page and start playing games, then turn it off the correct way

when I was 8 I think I could operate a flashlight :bag:

is that athe same thing as rexographs...

Archived