Working from home today....

Fishooked

Woot!

The bad part - so is my wife too - and both of my kids are home. When the hell is this "Class 3 KillStorm" supposed to start?

I work home every day, and my wife stays home to take care of the kids, so I feel your pain.

It's snowing now by me, hard...

Woot!

The bad part - so is my wife too - and both of my kids are home. When the hell is this "Class 3 KillStorm" supposed to start?

If it makes you feel any better I'm one of the idiots that went to work today. No snow yet, but it will be here soon.

Woot!

Actually I take that back - Im glad all of us are here and home and not out on the roads at all, and also no plans this weekend either...

It just started here in NW Jersey about 10 minutes ago... get out of work, hit the liquor store, and go home....

Eh, I have to go out and work in this ****. it's blood money.

I don't remember the last time I was able to sit at home and drink beers and shovel snow. it might have been in the mid to late 80's I think.

Not a flake yet here in the northern Catskills at 10:15. I'm in my office, the wife is home with a sore throat and the kids will be getting out of school at 11.

I've got 4WD and new tires, so BRING IT ON!

Are you wearing a kilt to work? :evil2:

Snow storms just aren't the same without a kilt on. :)

Nah. I don't know how my ancestors ever lived like that. I might put it on tomorrow night and go drink some Guinness, though. There's a great band at our kilt night bar. http://www.ceannmusic.com/.

I was drinking Smithwicks last Saturday. but after hearing the hissing from the Guinness tap I couldn't resist. also did a garbage can shot of Jameson. I wasn't wearing a kilt though.

That band sounds good. have fun!

Archived