Weather Alert: @530am this morning it was 65 degrees.....

PFSIKH

Have you ever listened to the words of Jingle Bells? White Christmas? Over the river and throught the woods?

I bet 80% of america never sees the things they consider part of their holiday experience.

Except perhaps "Have yourselves a merry little Christmas, make the yuletide gay".

Have you ever listened to the words of Jingle Bells? White Christmas? Over the river and throught the woods?

I bet 80% of america never sees the things they consider part of their holiday experience.

Except perhaps "Have yourselves a merry little Christmas, make the yuletide gay".

I had about 20 of them. Christmas lasts one day. Winter lasts months.

This morning I went outside in shorts. You make the call.

Snow's coming in about two hours. looks like white xmas here.

It started here @ about 7:30 am. Right now we have 8" with 35-45 mph winds and a wind chill of -4 degrees. Just came back from picking up daughter #2 from a cancelled flight to Chicago. Thank God for owning a Jeep 4X4 !!

It started here @ about 7:30 am. Right now we have 8" with 35-45 mph winds and a wind chill of -4 degrees. Just came back from picking up daughter #2 from a cancelled flight to Chicago. Thank God for owning a Jeep 4X4 !!

It literally snowed like 3 inches in about 1.5 hours here to start things off... lol... I went to take the dog and and I was like WTF?

Started snowing in Boston about a half hour ago and there's an inch already. Should be going strong the rest of the day and through the night - ending past midnight. Those one foot predictions may be right on. Bastid's! Finally the meteoroligist get one right - the wrong one.

Great evening for baking cookies, wrapping gifts and listening to holiday music though. It's very "christmasy" out there. :)

Started snowing in Boston about a half hour ago and there's an inch already. Should be going strong the rest of the day and through the night - ending past midnight. Those one foot predictions may be right on. Bastid's! Finally the meteoroligist get one right - the wrong one.

Great evening for baking cookies, wrapping gifts and listening to holiday music though. It's very "christmasy" out there. :)

You make the bowties, i watching Richmond win Football Championship

2nite on ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow's great up here...

spun out twice on the way home. Luckily nobody was around me.

Time for new rear tires I guess.

When we make the trip to Amherst in February to watch Lowell win the Governors Cup; I'm driving. My Subaru has all-wheel drive.

It won't stop snowing. I've asked the weather God's nicely - they 'aint listening. Bah humbug! Flurries my arse! An additional three inches of flurries, that is. Went out to run some errands....spun out a few times. Roads are BAD. My town is usually very good about treating the streets, but I fear that the economy has put a dent in the removal budget, or they laid off a lot of DPW workers or the Green Movement Eco Freaks have made enough noise about salting the roads. I say salt away.

Worse yet, another 6-12 inches tomorrow. Welcome to New England, Kurt Warner!

It won't stop snowing. I've asked the weather God's nicely - they 'aint listening. Bah humbug! Flurries my arse! An additional three inches of flurries, that is. Went out to run some errands....spun out a few times. Roads are BAD. My town is usually very good about treating the streets, but I fear that the economy has put a dent in the removal budget, or they laid off a lot of DPW workers or the Green Movement Eco Freaks have made enough noise about salting the roads. I say salt away.

Worse yet, another 6-12 inches tomorrow. Welcome to New England, Kurt Warner!

I hear Boldin is probably not playing

Pats 28 kars 3

Surprised you didn't cross country ski to the stores

Pats 28 kars 3

I believe whomever runs the ball best will win this game. Hightower versus Morris/Jordan.

You're probably right about the CC skiing. Would have accomplished my tasks quicker. Bought several bags of salt though - hard to carry on skis :) I salted the crap out of my driveway. Screw the environment - I've got to get to work Monday!

I believe whomever runs the ball best will win this game. Hightower versus Morris/Jordan.

You're probably right about the CC skiing. Would have accomplished my tasks quicker. Bought several bags of salt though - hard to carry on skis :) I salted the crap out of my driveway. Screw the environment - I've got to get to work Monday!

Maybe you get a snow day....Lawyers are generous people!

we got 12 inches with 7 more on way

Pats 28 kars 3

Are you on crack?

If Boldin does not play, that leave sonly two receivers the Patriots can't defend. Of course, they are doing it in the snow giving them that much more of an advantage.

Plus, you got everybody and their brother saying the Cards suck when they go East. They will play with a chip on their shoulder.

JaMarcus Russell put up 26. Warner can easily do that

Archived