We MUST GO 2-0.PERIOD!!

lancemehl

That's it. This is what it all comes down to.

A hall of Fame legend under center, throwing 6 td's in a game!

Winning 6 straight, including beating the league's only undefeated team and the Pats in Foxboro!

An top-tier O-Line that is pushing Thomas Jones toward a rushing title.

A draft pick that has turned into a top-5 "no-throw this side" corner.

Past the halfway point we were 4th in rushing Defense,1st in points scored.

Favre was leading the league in comp %. We led the east by a game with all the tie breakers.

Now we MUST win two out of two. That's it. F32k the "if this.... and if that...." BS WE MUST beat Seattle, whose season is done and the dolphins coming in with potent running attack.....

Jenkins!!!!!! You must be in shape a f$#king ready to play!!!! Harris!!! Same for you. Devito, keep doin what you're doin, baby, and Pouha, don't even dress, please....

We must get pressure on the QB, if we get passed the spoiler Seattle game , the next QB is coming home with everything on the line and a GIGANTIC chip on that noodle shoulder.

PRESSURE HIM!!!!!

He knows Sutton's crap defense, MIX IT UP!!!! A$$holes!!! If we play d like we did against SF (and a few others) Chad will shred our secondary(Revis can't be everywhere, Rhodes is on vacation, Lowery is a rookie with a psychological complex now, Law is over the hill, Elam and Smith give u a big play for every five stinkers ...........etc...basically, no pressure= Chad 75% comp 2 td's 0 INT

SO,What am i asking?

Is this defense conditioned well enough and good enough to play hard for two more sixty minute battles?What's this team made of?Will we see that run stuffing defense we saw a flash of this year or are we fully reverted to last year's garbage? I'm saying, I see too much Pouha on first and second downs, is Jenkins out of shape or hurt?Unacceptable. Defense!!!!!!! You have 120 minutes to prove yourself t your fanbase, are you b^%tches or a mean a$$ 11 guys at the ball carrier everyplay. WE NEED IT NOW!!!!

And, of course,

MR.FAVRE, are you worth it. We love you. Hard not to, great personality, down to earth, looks like your having fun out there. We can all see that, but, let me ask you something: Do you want to be be ADORED for the rest of your life in the greatest City in the world?

Do you want to live forever? Win out!(5 or six, whatever) WIN THEM ALL!

Take us there, Brett, Get together with Cotch, TJ, get tight with "LC", get Keller,Baker and Stuckey and Clowney......get em all together and make them believe and DO IT!!!!!!!!! Do it for the NY Jets and we will LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!

You did it before, you won one and you almost came back and repeated, you were throwing bullets against Elway that game, I remember.

Come on, man, you went 13-3 all the way to the afc championship with a bunch of rooks, they are out of it right now! It's YOU BRETT! You're the man, find the open guy and fire away, you've done it all your life....89, 87, 81, 83, 86, 29, 20......just put it where they want it. Load up the six shooter's baby!

Great post, but ...

Mr. Lancemehl, tear down that signature.

Same for all of you other posters who have negative signatures. That is fine for a laugh ... but it time to get serious. This team has business to take care of. Let's get positive. If they fail, we have the entire off-season to blast this team. Now is the time to get on board and really pull for our team.

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

If we lose to Seattle, beat Miami, Baltimore loses to Dallas & New England goes 2-0, we claim the 6th spot in the AFC playoffs. Just sayin. :P

I should've put a disclaimer a little clearer. Yes, I am completely aware that we can "back in" in several different scenerios. I hope you get the point of the post, basically, I want the division and we shoul HAVE the division. No Tom Brady and the 1-15, "noodle arm" led dolphins. We're the jets, we're always happy backing in, but there's no excuse for not winning the division when you won in NE, MIA, and BUFF.

Great post, but ...

Same for all of you other posters who have negative signatures. That is fine for a laugh ... but it time to get serious. This team has business to take care of. Let's get positive. If they fail, we have the entire off-season to blast this team. Now is the time to get on board and really pull for our team.

I will take it down when they make the playoffs for sure.

Great post, but ...

LOL, first off, yes, i caught the Ronald Reagan reference. LOL

Maynard, you do disagree with me 80% of the time, but you always do it in a civil way, like a sports debate should take place. I'm glad you agree with me here and, i must admit, my post does suggest it's Busness time.You're right and I will remove the signature, because WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!.

The sig is not helping us win these games. Get behing the defense, get behind our playmakers, get behind this team, we need it, now!!!!

Or else what?

Are you planning on going postal at the Jets ofices?

LOL, no, actually I'll just mope around for a few days, then watch the Knicks suck, and watch the Yankees sign every free agent out there.

Actually you're right i really have no leverage to threaten them with, I'm pretty sure Ill be a fan still next year, regardless....lol

Winning at home against arch rival Miami & Pennington isn't going into the postseason on a high note? We can go 1-1, as long as that W is at home, and go into the potseason on a high note. I hope we beat Seattle, but I'm not too optimistic.

Winning at home against arch rival Miami & Pennington isn't going into the postseason on a high note? We can go 1-1, as long as that W is at home, and go into the potseason on a high note. I hope we beat Seattle, but I'm not too optimistic.

if you can't beat a 3-12 team that has lost its starting QB and every starting

Offensive Lineman....then stay the phuck home

Yeah, if we lose to Seattle and somehow get in to the playoffs with a win over Miami then we should not show up for the playoffs.

Good call.

I've written you off a long time ago, IJ. Not that I ever get personal, I love the fiery debates among jet fans, but you always have a pop shot involved, which is fine, only thing.....you're 18 and have only been a fan of american football for 5 years, You're not in my league when it comes to jet discussions, you're certainly in no position to pull the sarcasm out.

Go to the Manchester united board, you will have some merit there maybe.

LOL, first off, yes, i caught the Ronald Reagan reference. LOL

Maynard, you do disagree with me 80% of the time, but you always do it in a civil way, like a sports debate should take place. I'm glad you agree with me here and, i must admit, my post does suggest it's Busness time.You're right and I will remove the signature, because WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!.

The sig is not helping us win these games. Get behing the defense, get behind our playmakers, get behind this team, we need it, now!!!!

Good job. :cheers:

And I don't think I disagree with you that much. Although, by not agreeing with you that we disagree that much, I am defeating my argument. :D

You are a good guy, LM.

if you can't beat a 3-12 team that has lost its starting QB and every starting

Offensive Lineman....then stay the phuck home

So we can go to the playoffs if we beat 3-11 Seattle, even though we lost to 5-9 San Francisco, 6-8 San Diego and 3-11 Oakland? Gotcha. Makes PERFECT sense.

And lancemehl, please dude, enough with the "I'm a better Jet fan than you because I'm older" nonsense. Enough. IrishJet is a Jets fan, you should respect him. Just because he hasn't followed the game for more than five years doesn't mean he knows nothing. If you think that just because you lived through the 70's and 80's it makes you a better Jet fan, well then I can't do anything for you.

So we can go to the playoffs if we beat 3-11 Seattle, even though we lost to 5-9 San Francisco, 6-8 San Diego and 3-11 Oakland? Gotcha. Makes PERFECT sense.

And lancemehl, please dude, enough with the "I'm a better Jet fan than you because I'm older" nonsense. Enough. That 18 year old will stay longer than the 40 year old guy who will give up his seats and leave in the 3rd quarter. Those are the ones leaving early, not the 18 year olds or the young kids. No, young kids are better fans because they actually want to stay for the entire f'ing game.

did i say we are going to playoffs?????

I said if they cannot beat a 3-12 team with playoffs on the line....then we

do not deserve to go

reading comp not a strength ..huh

did i say we are going to playoffs?????

I said if they cannot beat a 3-12 team with playoffs on the line....then we

do not deserve to go

reading comp not a strength ..huh

"Stay the phuck home" means don't even show up because you can't make the playoffs, doesn't it? Which means by going there you think they can win and make it.

They don't need to beat Seattle to prove anything. Beating Seattle proves nothing.

"Stay the phuck home" means don't even show up because you can't make the playoffs, doesn't it? Which means by going there you think they can win and make it.

They don't need to beat Seattle to prove anything. Beating Seattle proves nothing.

I would rather not make playoffs if we can't beat a terrible Hawk team on the road.

People forget Gints played real well at end of season.

Losing to Sea confirms that we suck and Pizza Face should be slicing

pepperoni for a living.

I've written you off a long time ago, IJ. Not that I ever get personal, I love the fiery debates among jet fans, but you always have a pop shot involved, which is fine, only thing.....you're 18 and have only been a fan of american football for 5 years, You're not in my league when it comes to jet discussions, you're certainly in no position to pull the sarcasm out.

Go to the Manchester united board, you will have some merit there maybe.

He fliplfops on who plays sweeper or if Man U should go 1-4-5 or 2-3-5 anyway.

I would rather not make playoffs if we can't beat a terrible Hawk team on the road.

People forget Gints played real well at end of season.

Losing to Sea confirms that we suck and Pizza Face should be slicing

pepperoni for a living.

FYI:

The Giants last 8 games last year? 4-4

The Jets last 6 games this year, with 2 to go? 4-2

Losing to Seattle confirms this team can't win on the West Coast. We already know that Eric Mangini is in way over his head. Then again, I think he's done it to himself with the **** Coordinators he has chosen.

FYI:

The Giants last 8 games last year? 4-4

The Jets last 6 games this year, with 2 to go? 4-2

Losing to Seattle confirms this team can't win on the West Coast. We already know that Eric Mangini is in way over his head. Then again, I think he's done it to himself with the **** Coordinators he has chosen.

end of year does not equate to 8 games

last 5 games they were 3-2 , and we know wk 17 was vs mighty pats

and gints outplayed them for much of game.

And lancemehl, please dude, enough with the "I'm a better Jet fan than you because I'm older" nonsense. Enough. IrishJet is a Jets fan, you should respect him. Just because he hasn't followed the game for more than five years doesn't mean he knows nothing. If you think that just because you lived through the 70's and 80's it makes you a better Jet fan, well then I can't do anything for you.

No, 124. I'm no better than anyone on here, but the sarcasm that comes out of IJ toward me is quite tiresome. If anyone has an "I know more than u attitude", it's him. But whatever, I'm over it.

Sorry I offended you, heck, I'm even sorry to IJ, I just want the Jets to win. I don't think there's a BETTER fan, I think we should argue that way. I've been called every name in the book on these boards, even fag. LOL Still, I just want the jets to win.

Oh, and i bet if we had a jets trivia game on this forum, I'd get my a$$ kicked by most of you. I'm just an average fan.

No, 124. I'm no better than anyone on here, but the sarcasm that comes out of IJ toward me is quite tiresome. If anyone has an "I know more than u attitude", it's him. But whatever, I'm over it.

Sorry I offended you, heck, I'm even sorry to IJ, I just want the Jets to win. I don't think there's a BETTER fan, I think we should argue that way. I've been called every name in the book on these boards, even fag. LOL Still, I just want the jets to win.

Oh, and i bet if we had a jets trivia game on this forum, I'd get my a$$ kicked by most of you. I'm just an average fan.

:cheer:

Its all good dude. We are all just rooting on the Jets and hoping they take their heads out of their asses.

BTW that "sarcastic pop" as you called it was simply my way of saying that IF we do lose to Seattle it simply means one thing - We lost to Seattle!

All this talk about if we can't beat them, A 3 win team, that we're not good enough for the playoffs is a loads of BS quite frankly. We couldn't beat the Raiders, the 49ers! Teams that I would take Seattle over any day of the week. Like 124 said if we lose to Seattle it means that we can't win on the West Coast. Nothing more.

We still need to fight for our lives and try and make it in as a Wildcard. Beating your main rival at home (especially after all the crazy **** that's gone down between the teams) would not be limping in to the playoffs like some would believe.

I didn't mean to offend you with my comment, I was actually to try and put accross a point. Sorry if it didn't come accross that way.

Not beating seattle speaks volumes. We suck, volume one, we suck, volume 2......

BTW that "sarcastic pop" as you called it was simply my way of saying that IF we do lose to Seattle it simply means one thing - We lost to Seattle!

All this talk about if we can't beat them, A 3 win team, that we're not good enough for the playoffs is a loads of BS quite frankly. We couldn't beat the Raiders, the 49ers! Teams that I would take Seattle over any day of the week. Like 124 said if we lose to Seattle it means that we can't win on the West Coast. Nothing more.

We still need to fight for our lives and try and make it in as a Wildcard. Beating your main rival at home (especially after all the crazy **** that's gone down between the teams) would not be limping in to the playoffs like some would believe.

I didn't mean to offend you with my comment, I was actually to try and put accross a point. Sorry if it didn't come accross that way.

More so than the fact that not being able to beat 3 win team in late december when you need the game to win the division is unacceptable, If we don't go 2-0, WE AIN'T getting a wildcard.

The colts clinched one of them, there's one left, between us , the pats,the Ravens,and, oh, yeah, our buddy, Chad.

2-0 and we win the division. Losing to Seattle is NOT acceptable and perhaps firing Mangini at that point and letting westoff take over as interim coach against Miami may not be a bad idea. He CERTAINLY knows Miami. better than Mangini.

We go into Seattle and we beat the f$#king s$#t out of them and we show them EVERY PLAY we have on both sides of the ball. We treat them like the scrimmage team they are right now(3-12 with their back up QB) and we get Miami's CStaff's heads spinning.

We throw to clowney,stucky,Keller,Baker,Smith.We run screens to leon and TJ, we run reverses, flea flickers.

We blitz cb's, safeties, and LB'ers ALL game, we put Pace and BT in a three point stance on both sides.

But, I'm no coach.... lol

Just win, a-holes!

Archived