so teres no way in helll i can watch tonights game

914-ny

I have Time Warner Cable and no NFL Network, i thought they streamed the game live on NFL.com but that isnt the case. They show convulted bits and pieces and chit chat throught out most of it. Go to a BAR.

Sucks to be you guys, your cable networks are too cheap to pay for it for every one of their subscribers, so they are holding out trying to pay for it for just the people who subscribe to the premium packages.

The NFL is telling them to beat it, it will be their way or no way at all.

The solution is simple, get Direct TV, if you'd like I will refer you and save you $50 bucks. :)

Sucks to be you guys, your cable networks are too cheap to pay for it for every one of their subscribers, so they are holding out trying to pay for it for just the peopel who subscribe to the premium packages.

The solution is simple, get Direct TV, if you'd like I will referr you and save you $50 bucks. :)

Even better solution... who gives a ****? Its one game a week and rarely even a good one or a JETS one for that matter...

Screw the cable companies and screw the NFL network....

Screw you too! :lol: just becuase! :)

Even better solution... who gives a ****? Its one game a week and rarely even a good one or a JETS one for that matter...

Screw the cable companies and screw the NFL network....

Screw you too! :lol: just becuase! :)

Sounds like you are still going through Chad withdrawls aye. :rim:

Actually it was way more games this year, they started showing Thursday games like 3 weeks before Thanksgiving this year, and several of them have been really good.

Also at the end of the year they show 2 games a week, Thursday and Saturday is 2 days in the same week, no?

Actually it was way more games this year, they started showing Thursday games like 3 weeks before Thanksgiving this year, and several of them have been really good.

Also at the end of the year they show 2 games a week, Thursday and Saturday is 2 days in the same week, no?

Rub it in why dont you! lol

I cant watch every game every week without shelling out bucks for Directv. If I cant watch a game I want on my cable system, then I dont give a flying f@ck about their 1-2 games a week they do have. The NFL and the cable companies can go f@ck themselves.

They can all suck a bag of d!cks.

Mr. Botox is an assclown. Sit in your luxury box, let the coaches coach, let the players play and keep your mouth shut already. Anyone here have any doubt he's 'gonna be Al Davis in 15 years?

Holy crap Garb i think we finally agree on something! lol

The ratbirds just will not die, will they? :bash:

Yeah they are. I know them well from my team playing them twice a year. They are almost identical to Steelers.

Well, everyone knows that the Stillers are really good. However, Baltimore gets a little less fan fare around the country. They were still a little under the radar....not anymore.

Archived