Please Pray for my Father

lawngnome o-line

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, firstly I want to thank everybody whose had my Dad and family in our prayers. Bri didn't tell me he was posting stuff on the website and updating my Dad's status, but it really makes me grateful and thankful how supportive everybody has been for us during this chaotic time.

All is fantastic here, Dad is home and doing great. Def the best Christmas present the Clark family has ever had. Despite everything he's gone through, he has always had a great sense of humor about it and positive spirits during his stay. After his first night (Sunday) while Bri was in Seattle, I brought my Jets fleece throw blanket for him while he was watching the game and give him some sense of normalicy. For those who've met my Dad, he's a total jokester who is always looking to make people around him smile. When visitors came to visit him and asked "Jerry what happened?" His witty response was "You see this blanket? Are you watching this game? It's because I'm a Jets fan that this has happened!"

With the blessing my family has experienced, we are all truly thankful for my Dad to be home in time for the holiday. Brian, myself and the rest of my family are truly lucky to have such supportive friends and family, both in our lives and here on Jetnation that have kept us in their prayers. Thank you to everybody and have a great holiday.

Sorry to hear about your dad fellas but thank God he's good now. Spend as much as time you possible can with him now, my father is gone now and I'll do absoluely anything to get 5 minutes with him.

Just be thankful that he's fine. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Archived