Jets - Seahawks: Game Thread

Maxman

Snow should help us BTW. We're (At least we should be) a run first team and as long as Jenkins is healthy we should be able to stop the run. Wallace does concern me with his speed though, look for him to have like 60+ rushing yards against us. The good thing is if the conditions are as awful as some have made out, is that Wallace aint throwing for 300+ yards. He's not Jay Cutler and won't be able to pass effectively in those conditions IMO.

I hope we come after Wallace, treat him for what he is - A glorified Brad Smith. Stack the box, stuff the run and come after Wallace and MAKE HIM BEAT US!

On the other side of the ball we should be fine unless Schotty tries to be funny and throw it 40+ times. We should pound them with our running game, no way Seattle should be able to stop Jones and this running game, no way!

On paper it should be a walkover but as the San Francisco and Oakland games will tell you, games aren't played on paper.

GO JETS!

lol, we will run 14 times all game, and Leon will get 3 offensive touches, including his 1 run attempt. We will also turn the ball over at least twice on stupid trick plays. I think I've seen this one before. Don't you hate when they show re-runs of Jets games?

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, we will run 14 times all game, and Leon will get 3 offensive touches, including his 1 run attempt. We will also turn the ball over at least twice on stupid trick plays. I think I've seen this one before. Don't you hate when they show re-runs of Jets games?

Yeah, LOL.

That has been my joke prediction all along - That we'll come out and run like 6 times in a blizzard. Seriously though, I think we'll run all over them.

My Madden Game Projections...

I played Madden a game of Madden a few hours ago and this is how it turned out...

New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks - Snow - 4:15 p.m.

PASSING

New York

Brett Farve -- 15 - 17, 3 TD, 208 Pass Yards, 17 Rush yards, 0 Int, 157.2 QB Rating

Seattle

Matt Hasselbeck -- 20 - 30, 2 TD, 188 Passing Yards, 4 Int, 66.3 QB rating

RUSHING

New York

Thomas Jones -- 35 rush yards, 30 reception yards, 1 Rush TD

Leon Washington -- 30 rush yards, 11 reception yards, 1 Rush TD

Seattle

Julius Jones -- 3 rush yards, 19 rec yards, 0 TD

RECEIVING

New York

Laveranues Coles -- 99 reception yards, 1 TD

Brad Smith -- 46 reception yards, 1 TD

Wallace Wright -- 5 reception yards, 1TD

Jerricho Cotchery -- 6 reception yards, 0 TD

Seattle

Ben Obomanu -- 55 reception yards, 1 TD

Will Heller -- 34 reception yards, 1 TD

Bobby Engram -- 31 yards, 0 TD

DEFENSE

New York

Calvin Pace -- 61 yard, Int TD Return, 1 Int

David Harris -- 1 Int

Eric Barton -- 1 Int

Vernon Gholston -- 1 Int

Seattle

No significant players

0 sacks allowed by both teams

|_ TEAM____ | 1 QTR _| 2 QTR _ | 3 QTR |_4 QTR | FINAL___

| JETS _____| __7__ |__ 14 __| __ 7 _| _14 __|_ 42____

|SEAHAWKS _| __0 _|___ 7 __|__ 0_ _ |___ 6 | __13____

FINAL SCORE - 42 - 13 JETS

GO JETS :cheers:

There was a time, not long ago when I led this team we call the NY Jets on a winning streak. I sit before you to tell you that I have another winning streak in me. A 6 game winning streak to be exact.

Follow me as the Jets sprint towards the end of the season.

Eric Mangini will get this defense back on track and that starts today. Bring on the snow Seattle, the Jets are ready.

Go Jets!!!

This better work out or you've got some splainin' to do

Archived