Jets - Seahawks: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season is over, and hopefully it brings some changes in the coaching staff. Brett is done, but I will always thank him for bringing the Egg Pennington era to an end. Pennington will never win anything big, and the first step to recovery for this franchise was realizing he is the definition of average and they will never win the big one with him at the helm.

Thanks Brett for the purge, and hopefully farewell Mangenius! (sounds funny calling him that after these past two years)

PS - Please draft a young QB who is over 6' with a decent arm. Thanks!

The season is over, and hopefully it brings some changes in the coaching staff. Brett is done, but I will always thank him for bringing the Egg Pennington era to an end. Pennington will never win anything big, and the first step to recovery for this franchise was realizing he is the definition of average and they will never win the big one with him at the helm.

Thanks Brett for the purge, and hopefully farewell Mangenius! (sounds funny calling him that after these past two years)

PS - Please draft a young QB who is over 6' with a decent arm. Thanks!

I disagree. Pennington was not the problem. It is obviously this terrible CS.

I disagree. Pennington was not the problem. It is obviously this terrible CS.

Stop with the excuses for that loser. Yes, this team is pathetic. Mangini is an f'n clown. But that doesn't change the fact that Chad still is a choke artist. Just watch next week when the Jets give NE the division. Good God, there's people on this board who are bigger Chad fans than Jets fans.

He's winning more than the Jets are right now.

God every time I see this I'd like to poke my eyes out since people are blinded by the manlove for Pennington for some unknown reason.

He isnt winning, his running game, front office, and coaching staff is. They went and built a hard nose offensive line built for power running. Ours is soft and overpaid with a waste of a first round pick Brick.

Stop with the excuses for that loser. Yes, this team is pathetic. Mangini is an f'n clown. But that doesn't change the fact that Chad still is a choke artist. Just watch next week when the Jets give NE the division. Good God, there's people on this board who are bigger Chad fans than Jets fans.

Mangini was obviously a bigger problem than Chad... so was Herm...

Chad is by no means great but he certainly was nto the #1 problem...

Ask ecurb, #27, joe or IJ. I was probably THE most vocal anti-Chad poster on this site. I absolutely ripped into the guy.

I still don't think the guy is as great as people thought he was, but he is a LOT better than what he looked like, and that does mean something. The CS was far more of a problem than Chad ever was. Chad can definitely win with talent and a good CS. The Jets are a more talented team than the Fins are, Chad with the Jets and a good CS would have this team in the playoffs 2 weeks ago.

It's funny, on the internet people just form opinions and stick to them mindlessly. I analyze the information I have access to, make a decision, and then will defend it. If new information comes to light, I don't care what my old position was, I will change it to fit the new facts at light. Apparently that is so rare on the internet that people like you think if I post something now I have been saying it for 6 years. Maybe you work that way, I don't.

Ask ecurb, #27, joe or IJ. I was probably THE most vocal anti-Chad poster on this site. I absolutely ripped into the guy.

I still don't think the guy is as great as people thought he was, but he is a LOT better than what he looked like, and that does mean something. The CS was far more of a problem than Chad ever was. Chad can definitely win with talent and a good CS. The Jets are a more talented team than the Fins are, Chad with the Jets and a good CS would have this team in the playoffs 2 weeks ago.

It's funny, on the internet people just form opinions and stick to them mindlessly. I analyze the information I have access to, make a decision, and then will defend it. If new information comes to light, I don't care what my old position was, I will change it to fit the new facts at light. Apparently that is so rare on the internet that people like you think if I post something now I have been saying it for 6 years. Maybe you work that way, I don't.

The thing that gets me is the stat I heard today about Chad and I'm not a Chad fan as most here know. He's having the best season of his career they said. What does that say about he Jets other then they suck.

Archived