****The OFFICIAL Cards/Pats Game Thread****

JonEJet

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The refs ****ed the Cards on their last drive and then gave Cassell 5 extra seconds to snap the ball leading to their second score...

Crazy... its not wonder the pats get no penalties... they just wont call them on them at all...

It's small wonder they have the fewesy penelties year after year. It's nice to own the refs.

Would it kill the Cards to put forth a token effort today?

This team is a ****ing joke. They make the playoffs for the first time in several decades and then they shut it down completely?

Can anyone say "one and done?"

Dude they got ****ed on their best drive... and their D sucks... we know that... the refs arent helping any...

This blows.

This is going to make the next 2+ hours take FOREVER. I knew this game would be a blowout once snow was in the forecast. Arizona stood zero chance. A team who has to pass to win cannot win in the freakin' snow.

God dammit why can't New York have a CBS game at the same time? I don't care if its Miami/KC or Tenn/Pitt or even Cincinnati/Cleveland. For christ sakes. **** FOX and **** Arizona!

This blows.

This is going to make the next 2+ hours take FOREVER. I knew this game would be a blowout once snow was in the forecast. Arizona stood zero chance. A team who has to pass to win cannot win in the freakin' snow.

God dammit why can't New York have a CBS game at the same time? I don't care if its Miami/KC or Tenn/Pitt or even Cincinnati/Cleveland. For christ sakes. **** FOX and **** Arizona!

Well I have tennessee/pittsburgh on cbs local here.

This is what the JETS should have done to the Broncos... ugh

The weather wasn't nearly this bad and Denver is a team who is used to playing in the snow and bad weather and also are a better running ball club than Arizona.

The weather wasn't nearly this bad and Denver is a team who is used to playing in the snow and bad weather and also are a better running ball club than Arizona.

My point is the Pats came out ready to play in the weather and this game.. the JETS did not... this is how a playoff caliber team plays at home in bad weather... sucks but its true...

Archived