****The OFFICIAL Cards/Pats Game Thread****

JonEJet

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cards just proved they are a joke. They play in the worst division in football and it's definitely starting to show.

It'll be a homecoming game for whoever faces them in the playoffs.

The Cards will be one and out regardless of who they play. They'll have NO momentum going into the playoffs.

I might play in traffic if Fitz and BReaston dont do something... anything..

The commentators were talking about Wisenhunt telling them that if the game got out of hand he may rest some starters. Not looking good for your fantasy team.

The commentators were talking about Wisenhunt telling them that if the game got out of hand he may rest some starters. Not looking good for your fantasy team.

Especially with Thigpen tearing my team apart right now... the guy has 40 points against me at the half...

Patriots will win out. Period. The Cardinals will go into a snowy foxboro and lay down like dogs. The Patriots will not lose next week either. Either the Jets, or Dolphins, win out or they both miss the postseason and New England wins yet another AFC East title.

:D

:D

I wouldn't go tooting your own horn. This quote alone, "The Patriots will not lose next week either. Either the Jets, or Dolphins, win out or they both miss the postseason and New England wins yet another AFC East title." means so much. You covered just about every scenario.

Way to go out of a limb there.

How awesome is it that this dirty scum team can run it up as much as they want ant win their next 2 games 98-0 and they will still be home come playoff time. lol.

I have no problem with them running up the score and have never understood why anyone would.

If you're able to dominate games 50-0, then do it.

I have no problem with them running up the score and have never understood why anyone would.

If you're able to dominate games 50-0, then do it.

Make the other team play.

EDIT: But I do not agree with leaving the starters in throughout the entire game when there is no chance the other team can come back, give the other guys a chance to play.

The fruads are bullies just like they are every year. They have lost to every good team they played this year with the exception of the first jets game.

You are a complete tool.

I have no doubt my team will be home for the playoff's.....but I do not recall you saying the Jest were running up there score on the Cardinals when the Jets were winning 34 zip back in September.

I wouldn't mind the Jets winning the division if my Pats don't. I have a lot of friends here - die-hard Jets fans. You, on the other hand, do not desreve any gridiron happiness.

You are a complete tool.

I have no doubt my team will be home for the playoff's.....but I do not recall you saying the Jest were running up there score on the Cardinals when the Jets were winning 34 zip back in September.

I wouldn't mind the Jets winning the division if my Pats don't. I have a lot of friends here - die-hard Jets fans. You, on the other hand, do not desreve any gridiron happiness.

You using the Jets / Cards game is a totally stupid arguement. It's obvious that you did NOT watch the game. The Cards staged a furious second have comeback and were matching us score for score. It wasn't ANYTHING like this game that the Cards hoisted the white flag in the 2nd period. Love to see Beliprick leave Cassel in and have him get injured and be done for the year.

You are a complete tool.

Why would I care what a troll fan of the dirtiest franchise in professional sports thinks I deserve? Enjoy the offseason.

Whenever I want to think we underachieve - I guess we could be the Cards. They suck and are a waste of a slot in the playoff's.

Why don't they stick Lienarts happy ass in there and let him freeze it for a bit?

Why is this game still on for the NY people? This isnt a complaint Im legitimately curious why Fox would force feed us this bull**** of a game as opposed to putting on MIA/KC or PITT/TENN?

FOX doesn't carry those games. They're all AFC teams.

Archived