KC Weather for Dolphins

BP

I hate to admit this ... but I almost wish that Chud and "his one for the Gipper" team win today so that when we play them next week it will have full value. Way I look at it if we can't beat them in our house - we dont deserve to go on anyway.

I reserve the right to 180 deg. change these thoughts.

Captain Realistic is more like it.

It also makes next Sunday's game in East Rutherford seem like its being played in Miami.

Come on Joe, you are already complaining about next week when this weeks game hasn't even started yet..WE WILL WIN TODAY. and we will win next week...be positive bro.

I hate to admit this ... but I almost wish that Chud and "his one for the Gipper" team win today so that when we play them next week it will have full value. Way I look at it if we can't beat them in our house - we dont deserve to go on anyway.

It will anyway.

How do the Dolps get the tiebreaker if we split?

Should the DolFAGS win today and we lose to Seattle then when we beat them next week we'll have the better divisinal record at 5-1 even tho we are both 10-6. We have to watch out for NE. They have 2 VERY winable games and could finish 11-5. What it boils down to is that we just go out and win the next 2 and the Cheaters and Phags can go F themselves. :biggrin:

If the Dolphins beat us next week they win the tiebreakers, they can lose today, beat us next week and still win the division if NE losses..

If the Dolphins beat us next week they win the tiebreakers, they can lose today, beat us next week and still win the division if NE losses..

Just thought that through after TJ and DNA's answers. Well, the deals the same. If we can't beat both these teams it just confirms that we got much better and older over last year - but we're still not a real good team.

Just thought that through after TJ and DNA's answers. Well, the deals the same. If we can't beat both these teams it just confirms that we got much better and older over last year - but we're still not a real good team.

We're in a great position. The best of all 3. We control our own destiny and with so much on the line if we can't win the next two well then F' it we don't deserve it. ::GoJets:

The Dolphins control their own destiny too, as far as I know.

Never gave it much thought since I don't give a rats behind about the DolFAGS but you're probably right. I think they might have the tie breakers against NE. In any case it won't mean diddly squat since their loss to us next week will knock them out for the divisional crown.

Archived