I must be the last person to get a cellphone

afosomf

I have a cell that I pay only for the minutes used. No monthly fees because I just don't use it much - mostly for emergencies, when the power goes out at home, or when I'm traveling by myself in case the car breaks down.

I can't stand people who are always on their cell. Cellphones in grocery stores, airports, and restaurants are incredibly annoying. I was almost broadsided yesterday by an idiot making a left turn in their car while yakking on the phone and not watching the road. A guy at a restaurant by himself was discussing the profits of his company, layoffs, and personnel. I really, really don't want to hear all your personal issues. Just stfu.

On the other hand, I always have a work cell because they give it to me so that they can contact me at any time. Ugh!

When I forget, lose or break my phone I am like a lost puppy... I dont have one persons info written down... its all in the cell...

yea same here.. when you lose all your contacts its like you just fell of the face of the earth.. then someone texts you and you have to feel like a jackass for asking them who they are..lol

I have a cell that I pay only for the minutes used. No monthly fees because I just don't use it much - mostly for emergencies, when the power goes out at home, or when I'm traveling by myself in case the car breaks down.

I can't stand people who are always on their cell. Cellphones in grocery stores, airports, and restaurants are incredibly annoying. I was almost broadsided yesterday by an idiot making a left turn in their car while yakking on the phone and not watching the road. A guy at a restaurant by himself was discussing the profits of his company, layoffs, and personnel. I really, really don't want to hear all your personal issues. Just stfu.

On the other hand, I always have a work cell because they give it to me so that they can contact me at any time. Ugh!

Thank you Lonestarlady- I agree 150 per cent. Most people are just so annoying and talk all about their personal life for all to hear.

next to last afos...SoFla still cell phone-less

Me too Jim. I can't see the need yet. Just something else for me to lose. LOL

Do we live on the same planet?

I get nervous when my carrier's blackberry server is down and I have to go on the computer to get my email. God forbid I accidentally leave it home one day. (This has only happened once)

I just called my carrier and had them upgrade my service for January when I'm overseas. No reason to miss an email when I'm in Israel.

Do we live on the same planet?

I get nervous when my carrier's blackberry server is down and I have to go on the computer to get my email. God forbid I accidentally leave it home one day. (This has only happened once)

I just called my carrier and had them upgrade my service for January when I'm overseas. No reason to miss an email when I'm in Israel.

lol

i'm just trying to figure out who or if anyone will call me!!

i've been sending texts to myself so i can hear Yea Alabama ringtone!!!!

I had had a cellphone since I was a freshman in college. It was always useful while I went to FSU for calling up friends and such so I never thought anything of it.

Since I left for Europe, I haven't had a cellphone and honestly, it feels great not having one. I don't constantly feel like I'm available to people (which I hate)and I can contact people whenever I feel like it. People I know get pissed when I don't get back to them that immediate second, but I don't really care. Unless it's an emergency, nothing is important that I have to get back to you within 30 minutes.

I had had a cellphone since I was a freshman in college. It was always useful while I went to FSU for calling up friends and such so I never thought anything of it.

Since I left for Europe, I haven't had a cellphone and honestly, it feels great not having one. I don't constantly feel like I'm available to people (which I hate)and I can contact people whenever I feel like it. People I know get pissed when I don't get back to them that immediate second, but I don't really care. Unless it's an emergency, nothing is important that I have to get back to you within 30 minutes.

yah i hardly know i survived 50 years without one:D

if i take away from kids for a week, WW III takes place!!

Archived