• Drew Brees
    • Adrian Peterson
    • Michael "the burner" Turner
    • Andre Johnson
    • James Harrison
    • Demarcus Ware
    • Haynesworth/VandenBosch
    • Jericho Cotchery

Peyton Manning is the main reason why the Colts are in the playoffs and everybody is afraid to play that team.

The guy has been playing at an insane level after a slow start.

His passer rating during this win streak is in the 130s. Just sick.

Biggest mistake Parcells ever made while running the Jets is refusing to commit to using the number one pick on Peyton Manning. Had he been willing to commit, Manning would have come out early and been our guy for the last 10 years.

Peyton Manning is the main reason why the Colts are in the playoffs and everybody is afraid to play that team.

The guy has been playing at an insane level after a slow start.

His passer rating during this win streak is in the 130s. Just sick.

Biggest mistake Parcells ever made while running the Jets is refusing to commit to using the number one pick on Peyton Manning. Had he been willing to commit, Manning would have come out early and been our guy for the last 10 years.

I voted Peyton and fully agree on that. I could never understand why Parcells just refused. I think it's because he wanted the freedom to trade him away for picks, but really, a franchise QB like that has value that is immeasurable. We already had 4 first round picks one year and all of them combined didn't equal Peyton.

I voted Peyton and fully agree on that. I could never understand why Parcells just refused. I think it's because he wanted the freedom to trade him away for picks, but really, a franchise QB like that has value that is immeasurable. We already had 4 first round picks one year and all of them combined didn't equal Peyton.

he picked an odd time to be honorable didn't he, considering what went down when he left the pats* ? :face:

Archived