New Year's resolution started early for Tabor...

TaborJet

Started my diet today, and got my elliptical all tuned up.

Why wait for the new year to start? F it. Now is the time. I actually haven't had a bad meal since the IHOP fiasco, but now the real deal begins.

:character43:

I have been wokring out a lot since I am jobless... lol... feels good to be in shape.

Why wait for the new year to start? F it. Now is the time. I actually haven't had a bad meal since the IHOP fiasco, but now the real deal begins.

Good for you. Kind of difficult to cut down on the calorie intake this time of year...I've got to get down to around 185 from 217...

Get a jump start. Diet and exercise. Make them habits.

A very light meal in the evening helps as well.

Boo diets. Hooray high metabolism! :)

I have a few personal New Year's resolutions, which should hopefully make me a better person...

ok mr. smarty pants, try to find a way to harness that and you will be a boy billionaire. :D

Yeah I'm gonna try and get rid of the beer belly again. Last year I thought I could do it without actually cutting out the beer.

:lol:

I keep trying... but it seems like it takes 4 months to get rid of it completely and a few nights of drinking to get it back... lol

I keep trying... but it seems like it takes 4 months to get rid of it completely and a few nights of drinking to get it back... lol

I was reading some interesting diet book, and it said that your intestinal tract is like 45 feet long, and all throughout it is pockets of air (gas) and thats what causes the bloating.

I was reading some interesting diet book, and it said that your intestinal tract is like 45 feet long, and all throughout it is pockets of air (gas) and thats what causes the bloating.

So I should drink beer with Gas-X?

Archived