KEEP ME COMPANY THREAD

Borgoguy

Anybody else just walk away from the TV? Just another abysmal, lackluster performance on both sides of the ball. Coaching is, again, astoundingly bad. Someone must know a reporter covering the game in Seattle. Beg that person to do the following:

1. Ask Mangini how his coaches continue to allow inferior teams to dominate them; and

2. Ask Brett Favre who on his team he sees on those routes, when everyone else on earth--and several other planets--only sees opposing players.

yeah, I gave the tv to my 8 year old daughter, she's watching some christmas special

I just can't ruin her sundays anymore over this POS team

I am completely stunned how a group of pros, with everything on the line, can come out and play a dog of a game like that? New England and Miami both did what they had to do. Look at the f**king garbage bags who call themselves the Jets.

Borgo, by any chance do you have any prozac you could lend me?

I wish I could even write lol and mean it right now. I walked away because I could really feel my face about to explode after yelling so much. Another Sunday where I ruin a game experience for my wife and son.

I wish I could even write lol and mean it right now. I walked away because I could really feel my face about to explode after yelling so much. Another Sunday where I ruin a game experience for my wife and son.

I think the Ravens are going to be my playoff team to root for this year. I like that Flacco kid.

Fawk you Mangini !!! Fawk you in your fat arsehole ! You're responsible for fawcking up our Xmas. !!!!!

I look at Mangini and think of those inept dunces they call coordinators and want to shake them out of their stupor. The Niners, Denver, the Bills, Oakland, now Seattle: all sub-par teams that we should have stomped on, but--instead--allowed them to do whatever they wanted on both sides of the ball. This is Seneca Wallace, folks--SENECA F**KING WALLACE!!!--eating his lunch back ther in the pocket. Where is the rush. Did we even blitz once today? I saw Rhodes running to the line a few times, but that's way the f**k far from an NFL caliber blitz.

Honestly I'm just praying that Ratliff can at least be a serviceable QB.

I'll pray real hard with you because Clemens is a mush. But what about Favre? Where did that guy go? Did you see that throw today? That's a rookie throw at best, with the rookie getting chastised if he makes such a dumb-a$$ decision. Who does Favre see that no one else does? And not just once, but this has got to be seven or eight times already that he throws that mind numbing pick.

I'm done. Walked away. Nothing left to watch. Actually hoping they lose next week and Mangini gets canned.

On my kid, if Mangini is back I don't watch a game next year. You will not see my username on any Jet board either. There is a point where even fans like me, who have watched these titanic collapses and chokes since the mid 60s, must walk away to show our displeasure with this dysfunctional organization, and protect what little sanity we have left.

What style? Sicilian or Neapolitan? Toppings?

neopolitan 4 cheese with sausage

you know, I'm not as furious having watched it on espn gamecast as if I had watched the game on TV

now I know why vinny's dad would work on his car during games

neopolitan 4 cheese with sausage

you know, I'm not as furious having watched it on espn gamecast as if I had watched the game on TV

now I know why vinny's dad would work on his car during games

Sounds good, Larz. I'm gonna yell at my mail carrier. I never got the invitation to the pizza party. :) No joke, I had to walk away or my beer bottle was going to get pitched into my family room wall, which would have put me in hot water with my wife.

Archived