ERIC MANGINI: MERGED 7X

The Gun Of Bavaria

I understand he doesn't go batshett on the sidelines, but his calm, montone demeaneor after his team shat the bed again in this press conference is not very encouraging. If I'm Woody Johnson, I don;t give a flying boris about good practice weeks and "it was going to be a close game". 3 weeks running, thie team lsot to inferior talent. Unacceptable.

I'll report for duty tomorrow sir. I'm taking the rest of today off. Mental health day. :mad0259:

Well deserved day off.

Funny thing is, I'm not that upset now. There's a sense of calm that has come over me. It's the calm of truth.

I have never taken on a Jet coach. I was one of the few that supported Joe Walton, Bruce Coslett and Rich Kotitie (because he was from Staten Island) but I hope we make a move to a coach who will run the 3-4. I have never been so fed up with a coaching staff since I have been a Jets fan. This is a very talented team that was out coached and out schemed all season long and somebody has to be held accountable and that somebody is Eric Mangini.

Well deserved day off.

Funny thing is, I'm not that upset now. There's a sense of calm that has come over me. It's the calm of truth.

If I knew this game sealed Mangini's fate then I would have the exact feeling you're experiencing. However, I have zero faith that Tanny and Woody will pull the plug on this clown so I can't find peace.

Archived