How soon will the Jets refund the playoff money?

Maxman

Between that and the easy decision to pass on the PSLs, my financial outlook just got a whole lot better.

Paying for PSLs to watch this? LOL. I will stay home and save some money. Thanks for the memories Jets. When you send me the invoice this year, if you expect to get one penny for PSLs in 2009 I will laugh hysterically.

My mezz seats were $700 plus parking for 2 games (2 seats). Christmas just got a little bit easier to calculate knowing that is not an expense I will have to incur.

The PSL money? :rl: They Jets can pry it out of my cold lifeless hands. that is the only way they are getting it.

He cares, he hasn't sold any PSLs yet. He is ****ting a brick right now. His Favre experiment didn't work and he is probably on the phone with Bill Cowher right now.

hes too ****ing stupid to call Cowher. Hes on the phone with mangini offering him a life time contract. THat dumb ****

As loyal and as passionate as we all are year after year all I can say is WE DESERVE BETTER....I am losing my passion for pro sports one by one anyway-it started in the 90's with basketball and in the early aughts for baseball which I can't seem to find myself able to watch one full game anymore and now pro football and the Jets. It's OK, we all gotta grow up sometime-I think it's time I finally did

Refund? that is hilarious. Woody will put all the money he collected into a high yield interest account and then he will apply the money to next years account. If for some reason you dont renew your tickets then he wont refund your money until after your bill is due but he will still have the interest he collected on it. LOL you actually think Woody cares about the fans?

Between that and the easy decision to pass on the PSLs, my financial outlook just got a whole lot better.

Paying for PSLs to watch this? LOL. I will stay home and save some money. Thanks for the memories Jets. When you send me the invoice this year, if you expect to get one penny for PSLs in 2009 I will laugh hysterically.

Now you can afford to go see a game a two with the kids...Yanks are looking pretty good right about now.:)

Refund? that is hilarious. Woody will put all the money he collected into a high yield interest account and then he will apply the money to next years account. If for some reason you dont renew your tickets then he wont refund your money until after your bill is due but he will still have the interest he collected on it. LOL you actually think Woody cares about the fans?

I don't think he cares. They will refund the money though, not sure if they have to -- but I think they do.

I paid by credit card last Monday and there was no option for a refund. I sent them an e-mail on Friday and told them I wanted a credit and they said they would mark the account for a refund by check only.

BTW, I am with Max, there is no way in the world this team will get one penny of PSL money from me. When the anger dies down I might consider upper deck seats, but if not, thaks for the (mostly $hitty) memories.

I paid by credit card last Monday and there was no option for a refund. I sent them an e-mail on Friday and told them I wanted a credit and they said they would mark the account for a refund by check only.

BTW, I am with Max, there is no way in the world this team will get one penny of PSL money from me. When the anger dies down I might consider upper deck seats, but if not, thaks for the (mostly $hitty) memories.

Craig call the Jets. My Harley friends worked out some way to get a refund and they paid with a credit card. Sorry I don't have more details but I know it is possible.

Ok this team drives me crazy. I'm basically in for life at this point because i'm hooked so no matter how much I want to drop this team like a bad habit.. it won't work.

No superbowl appearance in 40 years

No legit star QB in.. 30+ years

An NFL team without its own stadium (and no desire to change this)

A New York team that plays in New Jersey (and no desire to change this)

Chokes

Underachievement... and no desire to change these.

I hate the Jets as much as I love them.

Now we can take Shane on a road trip. it's much cheaper. :)

Craig call the Jets. My Harley friends worked out some way to get a refund and they paid with a credit card. Sorry I don't have more details but I know it is possible.

OK thanks, I'll give it a shot. Then again, by the end of the week I'll be in the process of convincing myself that the Bills can beat the Patriots and the Jets will be right back in the hunt. 2002 all over again, sweet!

OK thanks, I'll give it a shot. Then again, by the end of the week I'll be in the process of convincing myself that the Bills can beat the Patriots and the Jets will be right back in the hunt. 2002 all over again, sweet!

we know better Craig--the Jills will lay down like 5 dolla crack whores and Miami is going to make this site a suicide hotline...come on over and hang in the Lounge-don't do it to yourself-screw this loser team and this below average coaching staff

Archived