For Everyone blaming Mangini

Ranger

and yes he deserves alot of the blame. You might also want to look at our OL who can't block for ****, but 3 are atleast PB alternates. DL and LBs who are going against scrubs, but cannot get a pash rush. Recievers who cannot get open. Corners who cannot cover. And a PB HOF QB who throws everything short.

The whole Coaching staff and players should be shot.

Did I leave anyone out?

and yes he deserves alot of the blame. You might also want to look at our OL who can't block for ****, but 3 are atleast PB alternates. DL and LBs who are going against scrubs, but cannot get a pash rush. Recievers who cannot get open. Corners who cannot cover. And a PB HOF QB who throws everything short.

The whole Coaching staff and players should be shot.

Did I leave anyone out?

yes me

a playoff berthw as there for the taking. They ahd to beat 3 bad teams. And this CS lsot to every one of them.

Indefensible.

ANd by the way-there's zero cahnce the Pats lose to the Bills.

Once again this franchise phvcks it's fans 8 ways to Sunday. Who would pay thousands of dollars for a PSL to watch this total imbecility?

Yes and you know why they blocked like ****?

COACHING!

They arent ****ty players... they just arent being utilized... look what the Broncos do with their Oline and RBs every year...

They arent ****ty players... they just arent being utilized... look what the Broncos do with their Oline and RBs every year...

I feel bad for you if you really believe its ALL coaching. How about a lack of a real WR threat, lack of a real pass rusher, lack of a secondary-less Revis, and an OLD QB who is just about DONE.

Archived