Well, I'm sorry fellow Jets fans

NIGHT STALKER

Today, I've officially become a bandwagon Jets fan. If you younger guys don't understand, maybe one day you will.

Over 4 decades of being a die hard Jets fan...44 years to be exact. I would like to spend the rest of my life in peace. No more getting excited for next year...no more bashing each other over this sorry team. It doesn't get you anyway at the end of the day. No one listens anyway.

I've turned over the heartache of disappointed to my 24 year old son. Maybe they will win the big one for him, but I doubt it. If the day comes and they are in serious contention for the SB in the years I have left on this planet, I'll jump on the bandwagon. But, no more. The thousands of dollars I've invested over the years, the time, the stupid debates with fellow Jets fans...all of it, done.

Today, I've officially become a bandwagon Jets fan. If you younger guys don't understand, maybe one day you will.

Over 4 decades of being a die hard Jets fan...44 years to be exact. I would like to spend the rest of my life in peace. No more getting excited for next year...no more bashing each other over this sorry team. It doesn't get you anyway at the end of the day. No one listens anyway.

I've turned over the heartache of disappointed to my 24 year old son. Maybe they will win the big one for him, but I doubt it. If the day comes and they are in serious contention for the SB in the years I have left on this planet, I'll jump on the bandwagon. But, no more. The thousands of dollars I've invested over the years, the time, the stupid debates with fellow Jets fans...all of it, done.

Haha you wish buddy. I tried that before too, you'll still get more invested than you want to be. You can't leave, they already have you...just like me.

Archived