i feel physically and mentally sick...

gg

I am so sick and tired of this team. I am sick of the excuses, and feeling like crap every game. Fire everyone. They Let a 3 win team, with practice squad players on the O line push them around. Mangini is a terrible coach....sutton...shot...they all suck. Now I have one more crappy game to add to the mud bowl...cleveland...Pittsburgh...etc. Now another coach to add to Richie Kotites pathetic group

lol.. i am older then most if not all of you.. it was a rhetorical "why"

time for some coach changes.

I'm with you my friend and you're still younger than me:razz:

These clowns disquised as coaches have to go elsewhere to develop. There exists a strong chance they just might be sh!tty forever and I dont have another 40 years to wait.

I'm with you my friend and you're still younger than me:razz:

These clowns disquised as coaches have to go elsewhere to develop. There exists a strong chance they just might be sh!tty forever and I dont have another 40 years to wait.

i am thinking that i will tell my daughter that if the jets dont win a superbowl in the next 45 years... just get a videotape of sb3, and play it for me in the nursing home.. at least i wont know any better and i will feel happy once again.. ( when it comes to the jets ;) )

Nope. They would have won. In the 5 alternate realities I visited in my dreams we won. Threads were started by: greengal, war ensemble, BP, Bronzey, and Me. Only one we lost in was the Max-started thread.

I saw it. I just didnt believe it.:)

I started a thread and Max just merged it. Egotistical bastard. I'm sure we would have won if he let it stay.

Archived